Girlfriend cheated on me with another woman

So this past Monday I found out my girlfriend of 4 years cheated on me with another woman, she was acting suspicious so I invaded her privacy because I knew she wasn't going to admit it, I looked through her phone and found flirty text messaging with her manager who is a lesbian(stud). I confronted her about it and she confessed everything that it had been going on for a couple months and that they had kissed, but after the kiss they both agreed to not do it again since one they were both in relationships and two because she is her boss. I was devastated to find out the girl I loved, planned on marrying, have kids with and build a future would do such a thing, I told her that how could she have been so foolish to have been deceived and played by a lesbian who has a gf. That her manager was the definition of a snake and that she doesn't need people like her in her life. She told me that she enjoyed the kiss and kept the flirty relationship because it was a experimental thing, I would understand the kiss being experimental but not the flirty text relationship they had. She told me that she hates herself for it and that she can't forgive herself, she said that she wants to work this out and that it would never happen again. She cut off all social media with the lesbian, and confronted her and told her that their relationship would be only a work relationship nothing more nothing else and to be professional, the lesbian even called to apologize and tell me that it was going to be a professional, work relationship and nothing else would happen. At this moment, I haven't forgiven her, to the public we seem like we're together but we're not, she scared that her friends and family would see her differently if we broke up because she cheated on me with a woman. Im not quite sure what to do, I'm completely lifeless at the moment. I do love her, one side of me wants to make this work, the other tells me to walk away. Any advice or similar situation would gladly help

Lots of emphasis on the OW being referred to as the 'lesbian' ... might want to think about why it is so.

Bottom line, your gf cheated with someone, her boss, in a company that probably has a policy against such fraternization and that's probably why the boss called you.

Personally i'd be pissed if the manager tried to interfere in my personal life further by initiating the call, it again goes over boundaries ... but it was probably an expression of her need of security concerning her career and job.

For how long have the two of you been together ?

PS: Hopeless romantic = doormat ... unfortunately it is true somewhat. :)

First I should preface this by saying I have an unconventional outlook on bisexual relationships and monogamy. I don't mind at all if my GF's hook up with other women as long as it's done in an honest and open manner. It's never created problems in the relationship and it's led to numerous wild threesomes. I personally would not make a big deal about it. I'd suggest finding another bisexual girl who you can both play and experiment with. If you try to repress her bisexual urges it will blow up in your face. If you are supportive and allow her the freedom to explore those feelings she will respect you more and probably be more honest with you about her lesbian urges. If you play this wrong it will work out one of two ways.

1. It's over now. No more relationship. Back to being single again.

2. You work things out for now, but she continues to have unfulfilled lesbian urges. Eventually something like this happens again and the relationship ends.

If you play this right you can have a honest and trusting relationship with a bisexual woman who brings other women home and you get to experience wild threesomes. In my experience this usually makes the relationship stronger and creates a deep sense of trust and intimacy between you. And if it doesn't, you're in the same boat as if you break up today, but at least you can cross one off the bucket list.

Woman/woman sexuality is so much different than man/woman sexuality. If you allow her to explore that side of herself it will make her a more complete person and take your sex life to the next level.

The utter ignorance of this post shows why there is so much infidelity today. This is the me, instant gratification, disposable generation. There is nothing wrong with experimentation, however in a relationship? Play with fire and prepare to get burned.

Man fact 101. Bisexual women are for fu $@^÷ng, not marrying.

You open that door and it stays open. For bisexual women, if you think opening up your relationship to other women will affair proof your R, you are delusional. If you have sex with others, so will he. You gave him a get out of jail free card. And when another beautiful flower says "I dont think so, its me and nobody else", your R is finished.

True love doesnt share. True lust doesnt care.

Depends on what you are looking for, but to say that you can have both is idiotic.