Why we can't ever forget our abuser...or can we?

Mischa101

regine_phalange

Definitely you can, if you see him for who he is.

It takes a while to get over the anger and the hurt. Especially the anger. I still have some left. But when I realized that he also suffered greatly and he probably will for his whole life, because of his disordered mind, a large part of my anger went away.When I realized that it wasn't his fault and that he is ill, I felt much more at peace.

I've had a couple friends change their outlook on them really quickly when they see them knocked out. I think it's a lot about the perception of power (and the belief in that power), and when that power is shown to be breakable, the spell breaks. :)

• Like 1
  • Author
I've had a couple friends change their outlook on them really quickly when they see them knocked out. I think it's a lot about the perception of power (and the belief in that power), and when that power is shown to be breakable, the spell breaks. :)

see them knocked out? what does that mean?

DrReplyInRhymes

I'm assuming you've had someone knocked out who raised their voice at you?

I'm actually petrified addressing you in a post in fear of being reported too.

EDIT:

Hmm, that could be taken wrongly, but if the dude was truly abusing,

Seeing him knocked out and unconscious is most certainly amusing.

Edited by DrReplyInRhymes
  • Like 1

Validation?! Haha hell no.

I don't forget or forgive cause he's an ahole that I hope moves to the other side of the world. His opinions are enough to make me snort and his attempts at being a human being are just pathetic. Plus, I'm petty I guess but he looks like crap. I'd guess him fifteen years older than he is, all soft and sallow. He married a shrew lol and she is whipping the life right out of him, it looks like. We rarely see him but wow does he look bad. haha

I have never forgiven my abusers.

There are too many of them, they got away with it, and cost me a fortune in therapy.

• Like 1
see them knocked out? what does that mean?

I've been known to even the score with some guys like that - on behalf of my girlfriends. (Never had it happen to me personally.)

• Author
I've been known to even the score with some guys like that - on behalf of my girlfriends. (Never had it happen to me personally.)

Haha wish you could help me!!

• Author

You are so correct about the PERCEPTION of power...that is what keeps the victim down.

Haha wish you could help me!!

You are so correct about the PERCEPTION of power...that is what keeps the victim down.

Just point him out and I'll take care of it. ;)

I could actually 'deal w/him' via e-mail if you want. Guys like that are easy - all show and no go. What's his problem exactly?

• Author
Just point him out and I'll take care of it. ;)

I could actually 'deal w/him' via e-mail if you want. Guys like that are easy - all show and no go. What's his problem exactly?

Read my thread about what happened here lo