My girlfriend is black but my parents don't like black people?

Billybob23

BlackOpsZombieGirl

I haven't read through the entire thread, only the OP's initial post.

Why don't your parents "like" black people?:confused:

They should be happy for you that you've found love with a loving, kind and caring woman who loves and respects you.

• Author
I haven't read through the entire thread, only the OP's initial post.

Why don't your parents "like" black people?:confused:

They should be happy for you that you've found love with a loving, kind and caring woman who loves and respects you.

They think they are loud, obnoxious and ghetto.

• Author
I would imagine in America it is not so much about racism but intimidation/fear because of all the crap they see on TV involving these wild black people doing crazy **** all the time? And when i watch those American police patrol shows i can totally understand it, seriously!

I'm sure once your parents get to know her, that fear will pass? I hope this is true, good luck!

Let me guess, Cops right?

Your parents might not be happy with you dating a black girl and they might have their opinion on it but that doesn't mean that it gives them the right to have bad manners.

There's no excuse for thinking the worst about someone before you meet them. Everyone should be given the benefit of the doubt before you judge them.

• Author
Your parents might not be happy with you dating a black girl and they might have their opinion on it but that doesn't mean that it gives them the right to have bad manners.

There's no excuse for thinking the worst about someone before you meet them. Everyone should be given the benefit of the doubt before you judge them.

You're right, I'm lucky to have her. She accepts my tourettes, while other women wouldn't bother.

GunslingerRoland

They are your parents. But it's 2015, and if they want to be backwards and racist, I think you need to put your foot down and say that you believe people are equal, and that you are dating someone of a different race.