For people having trouble attracting others

JuneJulySeptember

That is true provided that the QB is happy just to play the game. That would be equal to women being happy just getting make attention.

I am sure the women that wants more than just getting male attention woukd not be satisfied by just this....just like how Tom Brady wouldn't be happy playing football despite losing constantly.

How many NFL hopefuls would kill to be playing professionally where Tom Brady is at? That's where I'm coming from -- women are at least going out on dates PERIOD, good or bad. Guys don't even get that.

It's akin to complaining about your lunch to the homeless person who wishes he could gobble down your food.

How many NFL hopefuls would kill to be playing professionally where Tom Brady is at? That's where I'm coming from -- women are at least going out on dates PERIOD, good or bad. Guys don't even get that.

It's akin to complaining about your lunch to the homeless person who wishes he could gobble down your food.

What you don't understand is that going out on dates means absolutely nothing if it doesn't lead to the goals she is aiming for as a result of accepting and attending these dates.

That is like me getting a date from a woman I am excited to go with and finding out she is nothing like the kind of woman I was looking for on the first date. Are you going to tell me I should be happy because I went on a date while many other guys is at home masturbating?

Many people have bigger dreams than just doing a lot of serial dating just like how many people desire so much more than just being a part of the operation in many other areas.

If I can't succeed in the area that I am working at, I simply find something else to do. I refuse to be satisfied by just being there.

Perhaps you will be and that is fine. You just need to understand that many other people want so much more than that and that needs to be kept in mind when responding back to others. I do feel that is another aspect of mastering the social "skill" that many people is not aware of or don't want to understand due to sheer ignorance.

What you don't understand is that going out on dates means absolutely nothing if it doesn't lead to the goals she is aiming for as a result of accepting and attending these dates.

That is like me getting a date from a woman I am excited to go with and finding out she is nothing like the kind of woman I was looking for on the first date. Are you going to tell me I should be happy because I went on a date while many other guys is at home masturbating?

Dude...you going out and dealing with real women IS better than you staying at home and masturbating to sexual fantasies. That's my point. At least you are much closer to finding that special someone than someone who can't attract anyone at all.

Many people have bigger dreams than just doing a lot of serial dating just like how many people desire so much more than just being a part of the operation in many other areas.

If I can't succeed in the area that I am working at, I simply find something else to do. I refuse to be satisfied by just being there.

Perhaps you will be and that is fine. You just need to understand that many other people want so much more than that and that needs to be kept in mind when responding back to others. I do feel that is another aspect of mastering the social "skill" that many people is not aware of or don't want to understand due to sheer ignorance.

Lose the attitude. I understand where you're coming from. I just don't agree with you.

I never said that you needed to be content with serial dating. I AM saying that you are in a much better position by actually going on dates than guys who never have those opportunities. At least women gave you a chance.

Edited by MGX

I've have more things to occupy my time now than I did in HS(mainly my career) so it doesn't really sting as bad as it did when I was 15 but it still sucks.

I don't think I'm straight up ugly I just have the sex appeal of a forest fire. It's hard to explain lol. Like women don't look at me and think "damn you see revolver, I wanna bang him". I don't bring out that primal sexual emotion in females and never have. I've talked to several women who I was interested in romantically and ever time I tried to bring the conversation to a more sexual tone they completely shut it down.("eww, stop playing revolver").

And no it's not just random females, it's women I've known for awhile who I thought liked me but every time I get burned. It's at the point now where I simply assume every woman is just being nice and keep it moving

Folks, I noticed some topic drift and deleted a few posts. The topic is about changing or not changing one's personal perspective to pursue dating success. It's not about commenting on other member's posts/ threads and/or who has it harder in the world of dating. Thanks in advance for your cooperation with this moderation directive

• 2 weeks later...