Need . Is she pissed off?

whiteshadows

How after she didnt reply:P

Oh for god's sake... nevermind, if you still don't get it....you really have no business being in a relationship.

Dude, she left you the FIRST time because you were cold and aloof.

Now you want to start something up again.... and you are STILL acting cold and aloof.

You said yourself it takes you forever to respond and in the latest instance you didn't respond for AN ENTIRE WEEK.

What the hell do you expect her to think?

She is NOT responding because she is losing interest DUE to YOUR cold and aloof nature. In her mind, you are full of crap. You haven't changed one bit. You are still as cold and aloof as you've ever been.

AGAIN, THAT is why she did not reply to you. Get it now? Sheesh!

• Like 3

We Human beings need to be in touch with our feelings, and be able to express them in an honest way. Our feelings are essential when it comes to understanding ourselves and the people around us.

If I were the OP, I would get some therapy to find out what the blockage is.

Definitely.

Take care.

• Like 1
  • Author
Ok well you are onto the first step: you are aware. Now you have to take steps to make changes that will help you with your dating.

The post I "liked" of yours is a good start with this girl. I think when you don't give compliments etc easily, then the next best thing you can do is be honest when you are talking to her. I don't even think you need to just gauge her reaction and if it's good leave it alone. You can open up the conversation anyway and say sorry or something to that effect. This will make up some for the way you have been if she can see that you are aware and apologetic.

Im also thinking of texting" but that doesnt mean im not exited to see you when you get back"

• Like 1
thats why im here to improve that. i initiate texting, i told her im taking her out next date, until this everything went well. Im just not sure how to approach it. if t shes mad because i didnt text for a week there no way to open her up to talk if that hurt her.

I think im gonna text her a question tomorrow. *If shes still cold ill try opening her up and make her talk to find out if i actually hurt her.

*It's not her that needs to open up and talk.

It's you that needs to do that.

• Like 2
  • Author
*It's not her that needs to open up and talk.

It's you that needs to do that.

yes but now shes cold because i did that.

Versacehottie
Im also thinking of texting" but that doesnt mean im not exited to see you when you get back"

Sure if that's how you honestly feel. You should think of this as a last ditch attempt. I think you are on thin ice. Time to really step it up whatever that looks like to communication between you and her, Really do your part. Stretch

• Like 1

No. Thats not it.

She's turned cold because you are cold.

'Cold and aloof.'

• Like 4
Versacehottie

no she is cold because you disappeared for a week and made no effort. First time you got to feel the chill is the most recent time she texted with you. You didn't expect her to reach out and tell you how much you sucked, did you?

I mean she's on vacation. Possibly about to write you off and you two are not in a relationship. She wouldn't reach out necessarily to tell you what's bugging her. She will just say a cold comment or be distant and not initiate texts with you or maybe start not returning your texts at all. Be reasonable

• Like 2
  • Author
Sure if that's how you honestly feel. You should think of this as a last ditch attempt. I think you are on thin ice. Time to really step it up whatever that looks like to communication between you and her, Really do your part. Stretch

if not that what, what do you mean last ditch attempt.

I dont think shes pissed, i think she just thinks she deserves better. You have been cold and aloof and you didnt text her for a week. She probably thinks you dont really care.

• Like 1
Celeste.Carol

I do not want to come across mean, but I would not give you one second of my day if you came across cold and aloof. It predicts future behavior and no one (maybe there is an odd one out there) wants a mate who behaves in this manner.

Versacehottie
if not that what, what do you mean last ditch attempt.

I mean that it sounds like she might be almost done with you....sooooooo....if there ever was a time to show her the guy you could be, then NOW is the time. You might not get another chance. You don't have time to acclimate yourself and change yourself very slowly. This might be your last ditch attempt to be a not cold, not aloof guy who doesn't disappear.

• Author
I mean that it sounds like she might be almost done with you....sooooooo....if there ever was a time to show her the guy you could be, then NOW is the time. You might not get another chance. You don't have time to acclimate yourself and change yourself very slowly. This might be your last ditch attempt to be a not cold, not aloof guy who doesn't disappear.

Yeah, i just dont get why she would say the be patient line. Maybe she wanted me to say that it sucks and that i cant wait to see her but she literally just sent that after à week of no communication. Im just wondering if she sent that to make me back off sort of

Versacehottie

Because you did not act like someone who wanted the connection to remain intact OR for her to hurry back when you disappeared on her for a week. Come on!

Yeah, i just dont get why she would say the be patient line. Maybe she wanted me to say that it sucks and that i cant wait to see her but she literally just sent that after à week of no communication. Im just wondering if she sent that to make me back off sort of

You're reading too much into that one comment.

Ultimately, she's just mirroring you. You are too distant for a relationship with her. She already told you this. And you're proving her correct again.

• Like 1
  • Author
You're reading too much into that one comment.

Ultimately, she's just mirroring you. You are too distant for a relationship with her. She already told you this. And you're proving her correct again.

i dont think i am, shes using that to gauge my interest maybe

Versacehottie
i dont think i am, shes using that to gauge my interest maybe

It can be both BTW. She is mirroring you with reduced interest, trying to light a fire with that comment to let you know she is staying away AND hoping it will inspire a good stepped up reaction in you. If she wasn't interested AT ALL anymore, she just would ignore your calls or tell you flat out. I know this seems really confusing to you but I can't imagine why. It is so obvious. Anyway, you can analyze it to death, but what you need to do in ANY scenario you are imagine in your head is step up! Did you text her yet today????

What are you so scared of? You think regret of losing her is gonna be MORE enjoyable????

• Author
It can be both BTW. She is mirroring you with reduced interest, trying to light a fire with that comment to let you know she is staying away AND hoping it will inspire a good stepped up reaction in you. If she wasn't interested AT ALL anymore, she just would ignore your calls or tell you flat out. I know this seems really confusing to you but I can't imagine why. It is so obvious. Anyway, you can analyze it to death, but what you need to do in ANY scenario you are imagine in your head is step up! Did you text her yet today????

What are you so scared of? You think regret of losing her is gonna be MORE enjoyable????

Im worried she just answering to be nice

Wow, you need to have more confidence in yourself. Everyone has already told you she's losing interest cos you're cold.

Look, dating/relationships are about being vulnerable, if you're not able to put yourself out there to get potentially hurt, then hold back and stay single :p

This is what everyone has to do. That means if you like this girl and want her, you need to do what you fear doing (show interest, be warm, open yourself up, make moves) even if she MAY reject you.

This is how you get anything worth getting in this world. Careers, relationships, health, money, you need to take risks and do things that are uncomfortable and scary at times... but if you don't, the alternative is WAY worse.

Versacehottie
Im worried she just answering to be nice

If you already split before due to your coldness, and she's on vacation traveling, she wouldn't waste her time answering especially since she is getting annoyed with you. This means she likes you IN SPITE of your shortcomings, ie you still have a chance. Step it up.

• Author

Lmao pretty sure shes pissed. She replied to my "stay the longest possible to really enjoy your trip" she said " yeah for sure im not coming back till i visit all Europe and egypt for sûre"

Lmao pretty sure shes pissed. She replied to my "stay the longest possible to really enjoy your trip" she said " yeah for sure im not coming back till i visit all Europe and egypt for sûre"

I'd consider it done, then. You missed the boat.

• Author
I'd consider it done, then. You missed the boat.

Lol not at all i replied lol:p and she rrplied within 3 mins "or i come back before i have no more money."