Got Something in the Mail from my Ex Today.

Hey Gus. Just stumbled upon your thread.

Like the other posters, it sounds like it was just closure. In glad for you that there weren't any breadcrumbs because that could've set you back further.

The rest of your stuff? Hopefully you can chalk it up to an expensive learning experience.

Congrats on your move. It'll be a huge distraction which in turn will help you refocus and restructure your priorities.

• Like 1

Chin up mate, by the way you conduct your attitude in your posts you know for sure that nothing will make you go back to your ex.

Yeah, you're thinking about her, but that won't sway you from your logical AND emotional stability that you have right now...

Nothing wrong to think about her a little bit, she WAS an important part of your life.

Positive vibes xo

• Like 1
  • Author
Gus, I think I told you I near Portland. We will certainly meet up! I'd be glad to help you move in.

Awe, thanks man I appreciate it!! We'll definitely meet up sometime! We can share our dating horror stories. lol :p

Please... just don't don't wear flannel, skinny jeans, black rimmed glasses, a scarf, and have a bushy beard or a handle-bar mustache with a defined part in your finely combed hair. LOL!!!!

rofl!! This cracked me up I must say. I promise not to grow a handle-bar mustache. You're a trip, that post had me cracking up. Thanks. :lmao:

It will be a true breath of fresh air.

Thank you ScienceGal, I know you're going through a rough time right now. It's sweet of you to be so thoughtful even though you're not in the best place. I appreciate it. :)

The rest of your stuff? Hopefully you can chalk it up to an expensive learning experience.

Congrats on your move. It'll be a huge distraction which in turn will help you refocus and restructure your priorities.

I have indeed. All that stuff is a casualty of war, yeap. *sigh* :(

Thank you Luke, yes this move is a big deal and it's going to change my life forever. :D

Chin up mate, by the way you conduct your attitude in your posts you know for sure that nothing will make you go back to your ex.

Nothing wrong to think about her a little bit, she WAS an important part of your life.

Positive vibes xo

Thanks Yummm! It's humbling to have complete strangers be so supportive. It really makes me feel, I dunno, warm and fuzzy? Dear god, I'm going soft. :D

I just want to thank you all for being so awesome. Seriously, you guys are the best. There's nothing really much else I can say. I'm in awe of every one of you. :o

Wow you are doing the big move.

I hope it works out well for you.

The thing about a move like that you won't have time to think about her.

You wake up in a few moths and she'll be a fading memory.