My ex boyfriend just returned and ????

natashalove

If he used me, why did he come back? He still thought about me

He wanted something better and it didn't work out? Someone who loves you never leaves. He thought about you because he knows you are easy. Be strong and just don't do it. Or in a few months you'll be asking questions like why did he leave me after this. You seem pretty young for your age or at least naive.

• Author
He wanted something better and it didn't work out? Someone who loves you never leaves. He thought about you because he knows you are easy. Be strong and just don't do it. Or in a few months you'll be asking questions like why did he leave me after this. You seem pretty young for your age or at least naive.

But I really like him and I have been meeting him since he came back. I really cant stop myself from him.

And we never acted slutty towards each other. He never spoke and I did the same then why did he ask me out all of a sudden?

But I really like him and I have been meeting him since he came back. I really cant stop myself from him.

And we never acted slutty towards each other. He never spoke and I did the same then why did he ask me out all of a sudden?

The majority of the responses you've received here are telling you to move on from him. What you are doing now is continuing to seek advise until you get the response you want and supports your desire to make a poor choice for yourself.

What you are doing is akin to going to 10 doctors until you get the diagnoses you want, not the correct one . . .

Do what you wish to do. But do it from a position of strength and clarity for yourself. Is this man/has this man actually been demonstrating enough to you that he can and is willing to meet your needs for a relationship? What and how much do you know about him? You say you've known him for a year, how much about himself has he shared with you? He was always called the quiet and mysterious one.

We had a strange connection.

We never spoke much but exchanged looks a lot.

I really cant stop myself from him

To me, this sounds like you've been hypnotized.

Edited by Redhead14
Now I am with a guy I met 5 months ago. He is really sweet and nice and I like him as he is very funny and witty. Just when I was starting to feel good about my new relationship, my ex fling appeared two days ago and he clearly told me that he's back to take what is his and he is not going to leave me again.

I am at wits end. My current boyfriend is sweet and I don't know how to break it to him. And I am still attracted to my ex fling. I don't really love my boyfriend. I still think of my ex.

I'll go ahead and jump in here and be the devil's advocate. If the emergence of a "new" man helps to make it clearer that you're not that into your boyfriend, would it really be such a bad thing to break things off? Sure the current bf might be a good guy but if you don't really feel strongly for him it could be for the best if it doesn't last. Not every relationship's meant to work out. Why force it if it's not right? Imo. :o

Of course if you think he's worth it than go ahead and work on it with him! Just let the excitement die off a bit, really think it over and try to make the best decision for yourself. Don't be too hasty. Make sure whatever you do is what you really want.

Edited by GooseChaser

How is he an ex if you guys never spoke? You two were not more than friends with benefits if even that. Dude sounds like a creep honestly.

Edited by sportygirl89

Let's look at foreign guy's track record......he dumped you and broke your heart. What does his track record suggest will happen? - that's right, more than likely, he'll dump you and break your heart again. How many times do you have to get burned by a hot stove to know it's bad news?

Talk is cheap but actions scream......I don't care what he says, look at what he did.

If you'll only go with guys who love you more, you'll be a whole lot happier. Men who love you want to be with you, they don't leave you.

• Like 1
Mr Love'em Leave'em?? Does he love me?

Is that really all you got from what I said?? Wow...

"Love 'em and leave 'em" is a term that has nothing to do with love. I'm not going to go any further with this. Do what you will. Karma will come around eventually.

• Like 1

Guys I think we have given her all the advice we can. Not much we can do but we will expect her back in a few months when that guy leaves her again. Someone this naive does not need to be dating I don't think if she hooks up with a guy who says come over. She has already presented her self as booty call material to him.

Edited by sportygirl89
Guys I think we have given her all the advice we can. Not much we can do but we will expect her back in a few months when that guy leaves her again. Someone this naive does not need to be dating I don't think if she hooks up with a guy who says come over. She has already presented her self as booty call material to him.

I agree with this. Let her learn from this the hard way. It will make her smarter and stronger.

I agree with this. Let her learn from this the hard way. It will make her smarter and stronger.

She is going to stupidly choose the guy who does not really care about her. He will leave her again. Us seasoned people in dating have learned from our mistakes I just try to help younger girls not make the same mistakes.

Definitely leave the current boyfriend. You're just using him as a place holder.

Wait so a guy asks you to spend a week with him at his house and you say yes and fuxk him all week?!

If i asked you to do that you would say " err no you pervert" and then go on LS and complain that guys just want sex etc etc.

You would make me feel bad but why didnt you get disgusted with this guy?

Rules change when a guy is really good looking or really wealthy. Funny that.

I think OP's lack of consideration for her current bf is pretty callous. I also suspect that if the genders were reversed we'd be hearing a lot more outcry.

Ye, we all owe it to ourselves to choose the partners we will be happiest with, but we should do so while causing a minimum of harm to others.

Genders reversed, OP would be a shallow pig and a bastard. Double standards only go one way it seems.