is she serious for me

Hello everyone. My name is vishal.m a male staff nurse.please excuse my bad english.so here it goes.i came close to my coworker.at first she seems to be an open minded and shy.as the time passed my male coworker told me about her that she is a very loose character girl.i didnt understood first what he is trying to say then later i took her phone out of her purse secretly then i discovered she is been talking to her bf .i felt shocked then i asked her about him she wasnt worried about it n told me in very casual way that she doesnt want him any longer coz he is not giving her proper time.then i told her why didnt she informed me about him.she said there was nothing to tell me.actually that guy was her brother friend.then i asked her why didnt she told me about him earlier but she didnt took me seriously.she just said leave me n dont waste ur time with me .i took breakup from her.then she started talking to other of my coworker.n started flirting with him.but he didnt gave her what she wanted.then she started to talking with that same coworker who told me that she is a loose girl.but i didnt left her after breakup i kept a close watch on her.she oftens texted me n i replied all her texts.sometimes i said love u n she replied with love u too.i was always there for her at anytime.i didnt slept continuously for 3 nights.but then time changes it was her birthday n i wished her exactly at 12.she said she loves me n i told her that i m burning in love for her.n i also said if she can leave those my coworkers i will accept her.but she keeps lying that she has nothing with them even though i know she is lying coz i took her phone secretly for 2 times n had thier chat history.but still she keeps lying.but later i discoverd she was with other guy on her birthday n they went on long drive in his car.i was shattered. But still my determination was intact to not to leave her alone n protect her from every evil.now after one day of her birthday she told me that she wants to b in relationship with me.i said i want the same but she has to leave every other guy she is been talking to.she said she will do everything whatever i will say.i gave her one day time to think it over n she said she is serious for me n i was dancing in joy that finally she is with me.but now her behaviour is totally changed she donot talks nice to me on phone n fights a lot.now my coworcoworkers simply mentally torture me that they left the leaftover for me.n they can steal her anytime from me. ask something she gets angry n ask for breakup.whenevr we meet she doesnt talks at all.its always me who does the talking. She oftens become sad n donot picksup my calls. Sometimes i do 60 calls but she just ignores me.i promised her that i will never touch her body.but still there is no change in her.i often hold her hand in mine n ask her whats the matter but she says nothing.now i have a serious doubt that she has a other guy in her life which she cannot decide whether to hold him let him go.n m going completely nuts over it that why is she not talking to me franklt.sometimes i ask why she wants to b with me.n bluntly replies she doesnt know.i m mentally torn by her behaviour.it seems she doent to b with me anymore. Kindly help what shud i do.i cant decide if she is serious me or nor.sorry for such long thread

mystikmind2005

I don't think you have the right type of personality to handle this type of girl.

She needs someone who is happy in their own life, confident, not needy, and not jealous.

• Like 1

I agree, you are being too needy and demanding. But, to be honest, I really doing think she's that interested in getting into a relationship with you. She likes the attention from other guys too much. And that's going to drive you insane because she's not going to stop. And the more you pressure her, the more she's going to continue to do it.

I would just walk away from this one.

• Like 1

Vishalvigil,

Please do yourself a favor and disengage from this girl.

You seem like a nice guy, but situations like this turn nice guys into jerks real fast.

If what you wrote is true, she is seeking the attention of some of your coworkers, and will continue to do so regardless of whom she is seeing.

There is no point in driving yourself crazy over someone that is just not that into you. Move on, you'll be much happier if you do so.

• Like 1

Her heart belongs to no one......she must be real smokin hot to have silly ass fools clamoring to be with her.Hey if I was smokin hot and 20 something I would be an attention whore too. She's gonna work it until she starts to lose her looks or get fat.

• Like 1