Call me if you can

bobwhite007

privategal are implying he is going to kill his wife? that's a tall accusation.

the above does not reconcile with this...

your a good man! for separating your guns and ammo i do that too, i separate the gun and magazine for safety.
  • Like 1
the above does not reconcile with this...

Sure it does. As a gun owner, keeping ammo and guns separate is a safety measure, especially if you have children. It in no way implies that you are concerned that you are going to kill someone.

I will agree that the way the OP phrased this seemed a little worrisome to me. I'm not even sure why that was even mentioned. But, the act in itself is not a negative thing at all.

ShatteredLady

The whole gun thing can be easily explained. I come from London England. I would honestly be horrified by someone owning all of those guns! Mentioning it at that point, in that post was a little/lot unnerving. I NOW live in Texas USA. One of the biggest things I had to get used to is the whole gun thing. I don't know why he said it like that (I have my suspicions) but having a house full of guns & making sure you have to 'think' before you load & fire AND the safety of children is a good idea.

I'm NOT trying to start a gun debate. I'm only mentioning it because it's become an issue. This is an international site. Sometimes it's worth remembering that cultures are VERY VERY different around the world...accept it & move on with the subject. ;-)

• Like 1
The times I've been clear-headed and methodical about documenting my BH's actions, personality disorder and history, I've gotten the truth.

When I try to be understanding, give a margin or interpretation, hope for shared values and motives, I'm devoured by lies and manipulation.

Go forward like a hunter. You need to get past this stage.

WH. Don't know why I keep calling him BH.

W H

Sure it does. As a gun owner, keeping ammo and guns separate is a safety measure, especially if you have children. It in no way implies that you are concerned that you are going to kill someone.

I will agree that the way the OP phrased this seemed a little worrisome to me. I'm not even sure why that was even mentioned. But, the act in itself is not a negative thing at all.

the bold directly contradicts the first paragraph. he broke SOP (by unloading all firearms) while deciding what to do. the OP knows he is tempted, that is why he mentioned it. the fact he is concerned is VERY concerning (to me and you).

• Like 1
  • Author
the bold directly contradicts the first paragraph. he broke SOP (by unloading all firearms) while deciding what to do. the OP knows he is tempted, that is why he mentioned it. the fact he is concerned is VERY concerning (to me and you).

What is SOP? I am over that part, I was explaining why I didn't approach them sitting in the car. At that point it could have been very ugly. Now that's not an issue. We have always had guns in my house and everybody here knows how to use them. I have done a lot of growing in the last two years. I still believe the truth will come out. We get along fine and she grows more comfortable every day. I don't record her anymore, I look to see where she is occasionally. if anything positive can come out of this I would hope that it would be that some one reads it before they decide to cheat and see what it does to a totally committed partner. It's been the worst two and a half years of my life. I have no doupt she cheated. I just want the truth. It is the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing before I sleep. The time in between Is getting better. No one is going to get shot.

bob best advice i can give you is to get some counseling done. just individual counseling at first. it will help you see things better.

a lot of people have seen your post and many will learn from it.

you are not alone in your suffering.if you have seen the recent news nearly 30 million accounts on ashely madison were exposed.

that 30 million people cheating and being cheated on.

if you look at the profiles of the people here cheated on. some have gone through worse.

You sound like this guy that was on Doctor Phil.

He was totally obsessed with 'getting the truth' of his wife's infidelity and had made it his life's mission - just like you're doing.

Yet, you seem to revel in it because instead of doing something that will finally GET you that information, you prefer to dance around it and 'almost' get your answers. You obviously thrive on it or it wouldn't have gone on for over 2 years.

So just own it.

Lastly, putting any woman on a pedestal is foolish. Allowing yourself to be walked on and taken advantage of because you're so needy for her to love you is just incredibly, INCREDIBLY unattractive to her.

• Like 2
What is SOP?

Standard Operating Procedure.

i was not concerned you have loaded firearms. country folk nearly always do. its how they live and have lived all their lives. so this has nothing to do with that. i became concerned because you changed your behavior a/k/a SOP.

i have no doubt it was a thought, but just a passing one.