That pain again?

I am on day 18 of no contact, I was doing really really well for a couple of days, I was starting to believe, her going out of my life, well was not that bad...there are a lot of opportunities out there, blah blah... I was determined to forget her forever, I had also decided not take her back, even if she came back, today the pain is stabbing me all over again... she left me for her rich ex, and I feel I am back to square one again, the pain is tearing me apart, this god damn heart of mine is gonna stop any minute...how could she do this to me? why?

Well I can tell you that I am on week 6 of nc today and I've have woken up feeling like I've gone back a long way after feeling great most of the weekend and this has happened a few times over 6 weeks , it just get less frequent and less intense each time , I've woken up think I need to do something to try and get her back and all that when only yesterday I was stronger than ever , it's ups and downs for a good few weeks I'm afraid , just remind yourself of why your not together and that you can do better

• Like 1
how could she do this to me? why?

She could do that to you because she's a ___________ (fill in the blank)

As to why she did this to you, it's because she's ____________ (fill in the blank)

Sorry you are going through this brother. Every guy that I know, including myself has been where you are right now. It does get better, but it will take time.

It really doesn't matter how or why she did this to you, the fact is she did and you're left having to pick up the pieces, then moving on. There is nothing logical or fair when it comes to love and the laws of attraction. This is a painful lesson that we all learn someday.

The longer you sit and dwell on her, the longer it will take you to heal and move on. If it would make you feel better, sit down and write her a long nasty letter, and tell her exactly how you feel. (But Don't Send It To Her) This may allow you to let go of some pinned up emotions to clear your head.

I hate the cliche I'm about to say, "you dodge a bullet with her". But it is true in so many cases. What if she waited until you were married or had children, then pulled this disappearing act?

Just maintain the NC, and ignore any attempt she may make to contact you.

• Like 1
  • Author
She could do that to you because she's a ___________ (fill in the blank)

As to why she did this to you, it's because she's ____________ (fill in the blank)

Sorry you are going through this brother. Every guy that I know, including myself has been where you are right now. It does get better, but it will take time.

It really doesn't matter how or why she did this to you, the fact is she did and you're left having to pick up the pieces, then moving on. There is nothing logical or fair when it comes to love and the laws of attraction. This is a painful lesson that we all learn someday.

The longer you sit and dwell on her, the longer it will take you to heal and move on. If it would make you feel better, sit down and write her a long nasty letter, and tell her exactly how you feel. (But Don't Send It To Her) This may allow you to let go of some pinned up emotions to clear your head.

I hate the cliche I'm about to say, "you dodge a bullet with her". But it is true in so many cases. What if she waited until you were married or had children, then pulled this disappearing act?

Just maintain the NC, and ignore any attempt she may make to contact you.

I have no intention to contact her, I have not had this intention since day 1 of no contact, I will never never contact her again! Never means never! 16 days have passed, she has not contacted me to see if I am fine, so what might encourage her to do so? she is not even thinking of me, I bet right now they are sending short messages, they tell each other, how much they love each other, and how stupid they were to break up in the first place, she doesn't even remember, that there was a guy who gave her everything he had, emotionally, to make her happy, 6 weeks ago I bought a birthday present for her , man I had borrowed that money... does she even know that? she is sending love messages to her rich ass boyfriend now...I keep saying it, I can't stress it enough, I want her to fall into the abyss... Keep telling me forgive her, I can't... man I can't forgive that bitch... I really hope she dies in pain... grieve day in and day out... she could have told me that her relationship was not anything serious... funny the day we made friends she said, it has been years she has not been into any relationships...well guess what she lied, I found out she had not been in a relationship for one month... why me? God I hate you!!! such a coward God is... why doesn't he come down for a moment... I wanna give him this ****ing heart for a moment, I want him to tell how it feels!

• Like 2
I have no intention to contact her, I have not had this intention since day 1 of no contact, I will never never contact her again! Never means never! 16 days have passed, she has not contacted me to see if I am fine, so what might encourage her to do so? she is not even thinking of me, I bet right now they are sending short messages, they tell each other, how much they love each other, and how stupid they were to break up in the first place, she doesn't even remember, that there was a guy who gave her everything he had, emotionally, to make her happy, 6 weeks ago I bought a birthday present for her , man I had borrowed that money... does she even know that? she is sending love messages to her rich ass boyfriend now...I keep saying it, I can't stress it enough, I want her to fall into the abyss... Keep telling me forgive her, I can't... man I can't forgive that bitch... I really hope she dies in pain... grieve day in and day out... she could have told me that her relationship was not anything serious... funny the day we made friends she said, it has been years she has not been into any relationships...well guess what she lied, I found out she had not been in a relationship for one month... why me? God I hate you!!! such a coward God is... why doesn't he come down for a moment... I wanna give him this ****ing heart for a moment, I want him to tell how it feels!

This is what I mean! Say exactly how you feel, get it out of your system! Trust me, you will feel better when you do. Write that letter to her I mentioned and post it here:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/coping/117844-post-here-instead-contacting-your-ex

I've been exactly where you are now, and I know how dark and toxic those thoughts and self-doubt can be for your psyche. At least you have folks here on LS you can vent to, that have been there and can relate.

Believe me when I tell you that it does not matter if her ex was rich or a broke ass, she would have likely still abandoned you. Don't overthink how and why she went back with him. Remember, the rich guy has the same GF that left him once to be with you. Can this guy ever really trust she won't flake on him again? But she's all his problem now, let him deal with her track record!

• Like 2