dating contract

LookAtThisPOst
Yes, but i still don't want surprises. That's how much I hate surprises.

Then you may want to seek psychological counseling.

• Like 1
  • Author
Then you may want to seek psychological counseling.

Why? I'm guessing most people don't like to be left all of a sudden ???

LookAtThisPOst
Why? I'm guessing most people don't like to be left all of a sudden ???

Well, some people can handle it. It's kind of like "sh*t happens" and ya just have to grin and bite the bullet. Deal with it , face it.

Not everything is going to be roses and peaches. No one said it'd be easy.

• Author
Well, some people can handle it. It's kind of like "sh*t happens" and ya just have to grin and bite the bullet. Deal with it , face it.

Not everything is going to be roses and peaches. No one said it'd be easy.

I get that not everything is going to be roses. In fact, i spend most my time working hard. :) Sometimes i want a break from all the struggle.

Most people at least in my area, dont have to deal with years,of dating bc they married someone from high school.

• Like 1
I get that not everything is going to be roses. In fact, i spend most my time working hard. :) Sometimes i want a break from all the struggle.

Most people at least in my area, dont have to deal with years,of dating bc they married someone from high school.

Really? That is unusual

LookAtThisPOst
Yep, small rural-ish town.

Yeah, smaller towns are like that. Kind of makes me wonder why people thought their ONLY soul mate was the one that was their prom date. :laugh:

Real life has surprises in it, and sometimes they are unpleasant. If you are looking for a guarantee to escape the pain f life....it isn't going to happen.

• Author
Real life has surprises in it, and sometimes they are unpleasant. If you are looking for a guarantee to escape the pain f life....it isn't going to happen.

Well, im tired of relationship surprises. Id love yo have break from it even if only for a few months.

Yeah, smaller towns are like that. Kind of makes me wonder why people thought their ONLY soul mate was the one that was their prom date. :laugh:

Im not knocking their strategy, they seem to be pretty happy. I think people who date for years on end are the unhappy ones.

• Like 1
Well, im tired of relationship surprises. Id love yo have break from it even if only for a few months.

Im not knocking their strategy, they seem to be pretty happy. I think people who date for years on end are the unhappy ones.

Why not try the record breaker. Lol

Ok, about what?

I posted something but must have forgotten to click "submit reply." It was directly related to the idea of avoiding surprises. Silly me, I guess I was trying to hard to multitask :)

• Author
I posted something but must have forgotten to click "submit reply." It was directly related to the idea of avoiding surprises. Silly me, I guess I was trying to hard to multitask :)

Oh, ok. Well, no, i guess i dont want the surprises lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
I wouldn't do it because I don't understand the point I guess. :confused:

The point is to not be suddenly dumped.

Im trying to figure out the logistics. I think this,would be easiest if i find someone who likes me then date them for awhile. I was thinkijg 6 mos , but thats too long. I think two mos would be better.