She claims she didn't cheat but to me she did

The choice is between that woman, and that job, or your dignity.

The only way you can preserve some dignity, is to leave that woman and that job.

• Like 2

IF you're going the divorce route... get her on tape admitting to doing her deed. i dunno if it's legal or admissible, but it sounds good- Not the tape, the idea. At least CYA financially speaking.

I had a funny though of getting back her by also giving the dude a bj. lmao. my mind is silly sometimes. :bunny:

• Like 1

After thinking about it a bit, her father is your best ally in getting rid of O/M. Your wife, his daughter is causing you both humiliation and shame, she's the office whore who blows men at office functions. Not only will he help you get rid of O/M but more than likely his daughter too. That is if you decide to stay with her.

• Like 3

What sort of power/influence does her dad hold over you specifically? Like it or not that could be a mitigating factor if the implication is career suicide or sth close to it.

Wow, really surprised she admitted to swallowing btw. :eek:

That's a fun fantasy, but if her dad is a powerful guy, he could ruin this guy's career, depending on the industry and where they live.

It's not a fantasy in my world. When I'm right I know it and I would defy my father in-law to support his daughter in this situation. Blowing a co-worker in his own shop? He should fire her on the spot. If it were me I'd tell the old man all about his whoring daughter, quit, then walk over to her and spit in her face. I mean, what the hell would I have to lose? I'm the laughing stock of the whole company and perceived as a sniveling weakling who's wife sex'es up guys whenever she's horny. By taking such a scorched-earth stand I would at least recover some of my dignity and self-respect. I know myself and I know I would do exactly what I say here. If this happened to either of my sons I would advise them to do exactly to do the same.

• Like 1

She must have very little respect for you and her father to actually have sex with an associate you all work with during an office function. As jen1447 stated, she admitted to swallowing and she won't even give you oral.

• Like 4
What sort of power/influence does her dad hold over you specifically? Like it or not that could be a mitigating factor if the implication is career suicide or sth close to it.

Wow, really surprised she admitted to swallowing btw. :eek:

Yes, almost unbelievable. The chances of him discovering this are minuscule yet she just put it out there. Maybe if you don't think blowing a guy is much different than giving out a hug then the swallowing part means even less?

jen: do you know of any scenario like this? Like a woman in a committed relationship blowing some guy and not thinking it's cheating? Not being remorseful when her husband found out? (asking because jen is an awesome source for these kinds of things...)

Yes, almost unbelievable. The chances of him discovering this are minuscule yet she just put it out there. Maybe if you don't think blowing a guy is much different than giving out a hug then the swallowing part means even less?

jen: do you know of any scenario like this? Like a woman in a committed relationship blowing some guy and not thinking it's cheating? Not being remorseful when her husband found out? (asking because jen is an awesome source for these kinds of things...)

Haha, thank you. ;)

Unfortunately I do know of many scenarios like that. People (not just women) can be amazingly resourceful at rationalization, and beyond that there seems to be a whole ....generation? subset? movement? ....of people who knowingly disregard what were once common values in favor of this sort of gratification. People can fairly easily say "well I really wanted to suck his dick, and I decided it's not cheating if that's all I do, so I did it and I'm really happy with myself." And then actually be proud.

With the swallowing thing, I'm wondering if it's not the opposite of disregard and moreso outright provocation. It's hard to guess the context of that conversation but it seems to me that even with admitting to oral sex, which would be sort of necessary to come clean, details about it would be unnecessary and cruel. Did she add that he had a really big load? That it got in her hair, etc.? What about licking his balls too? (Just illustrating the point, sorry.)

• Like 2

No matter how powerful her father is in business, when push comes to shove, that's Daddy's little girl and blood is thicker than water. He can't get the OM fired without having to fire his daughter as well. Even though there are grounds for terminating both of them because it happened on company time, if he fired the OM and not his daughter, that shows favoritism and the guy could try to sue the company for wrongful termination. Unless this guy is in a supervisory position and his daughter is in a subordinate position.

If you try to divorce her before you've secured employment elsewhere, she can go crying wolf to daddy and he would find any excuse to fire you (you causing a hostile work environment...whatever he can drum up) and then he can blacklist you in the corporate community.

So, look for another job and keep it on the down low. Try to avoid places her father has ties to. Last thing you need is for the guy that interviews you to be playing golf with her father and your name comes up.

You don't have to put up with this sh*t!

You don't want to work in a business where you must bend down your had and be humiliated by your cheating wife, screwing around with mutual coworkers.

You don't want to work in a business where you must see OM (or additional OMs in the future) every day, and also your wife will see him every day.

You don't want to work in a business where your boss can fire you because of shaming behavior of your wife only because she's his daughter.

Here's what you can do:

1. Start secretly search for another job.

2. (After you know your options about another job) go and have a man to man talk with your boss, her father. Be very hurt and shocked and tell him that you tried silencing everyone that call his daughter a whore, but you got to the bottom of it and she's cheated on you with a coworker.

Tell him that you are so hurt and humiliated. He might not be angry with you at all. He can fire the coworker, who was too stupid to have sex with the boss's daughter who is a married woman and after that spread the rumors that she's a whore.

He might also be angry with his daughter. Even if he will fire you, he will still might understand you if you don't attack him or his daughter... Just talk about your feelings as a BS.

Edited by lolablue17
  • Like 1

My wife sucks some guy off and swallows. Nevermind nothing like that has happened with us. How can you trust her?

I wouldn't be able to kiss her nor touch her any longer. Screw a therapist. Get your resume typed and sent out along with a divorce(unless you can put it behind you)

• Like 1

Your biggest problem if you want to try and reconcile this is that your partner has to be 100% transparent and honest, be remorseful and willing to do ANYTHING to make it work. Dedicating themselves 110% to doing the heavy lifting to try and fix what they broke.

Your wife is in denial that she actually did anything wrong. She is not remorseful and she wants to pretend that it never happened.

It does not look good for you for any reconciliation even if you want it.

• Like 2

The title of this thread "She claims she didn't cheat but to me she did" says it all. She has a romantic relationship with another man that includes regularly making out, giving him a BJ, and swallowing this other man's semen, and says that you are wrong for saying that it was cheating? That this is even a topic for debate is amazing. Even Clinton acknowledge that a BJ was cheating, Clinton's was debating that a BJ is defined as "sex". Clinton was actually impeached in Congress for trying to claim that he did not know that oral sex was sex; the penalty left him in office, but he was impeached for this obvious lie. The fact that she will not acknowledge that this is cheating is one of the most outrageous and disrespectful response to a D day that I have ever read on this site. In the rankings of bold face cheaters, she is at or near the top of the list, and that is saying something on this site.

• Like 2
Exactly!Thanks so much for supporting me!So do you think i should file for divorce because honestly i could never even kiss my wife Again for obvious reasons

This is a decision only you can make. But yes, she cheated.

What's worse is her thinking she didn't cheat. More than that is she thinks a simple apology with tears is enough.

She's ruined the marriage. She doesn't intend to help you heal. You still see her and the crappy OM at work. Can you find a new job?

And the OM "could" potentially sue her Dad/the company for a sexual suit. She's put her family's business at risk. I think you owe it to her Dad to tell him what she's done and if you decide to divorce her (let him know that too).

If you want to remain at the job I wonder if you could ask her Dad to dismiss the OM.

On a side note it's always interesting to see that "even if/when" both spouses spend all their time together, when one decides to cheat they still find a sneaky way to make it happen.

Personally, I'd have a hard time forgiving her and staying married. She's not trustworthy and has no moral standards. I'd also have a hard time staying at the company because just looking at her would disgust me.

So early in the marriage and no kids. I'd get out while you have a chance to build a new and better life.

• Like 1
bubbaganoosh

I don't know how you can get fired because of your wife's shoddy behavior. She and the guy she had the affair are the ones that need to be fired.

If this company fired you for her mistake, you can blow a hole in the side of that company with a decent lawyer. The last thing they would want is for this to go outside their building. Bad business.

But If i were you, I would see a lawyer and have her served and get rid of her. For them to fire you for something you didn't do, can only mean a real black eye to that company and if I were you, I would take my chances.

• Like 1
I don't know how you can get fired because of your wife's shoddy behavior. She and the guy she had the affair are the ones that need to be fired.

If this company fired you for her mistake, you can blow a hole in the side of that company with a decent lawyer. The last thing they would want is for this to go outside their building. Bad business.

But If i were you, I would see a lawyer and have her served and get rid of her. For them to fire you for something you didn't do, can only mean a real black eye to that company and if I were you, I would take my chances.

They can't fire him for what his wife did. But, they can trump up something else. He created a hostile work environment. Poor work production, not hitting his quota...take your pick. OR! they can make life miserable around there for him that he'll want to quit. Force him out that way

Edited by Chi townD
  • Like 1

Is she related to Bill Clinton? Of COURSE she cheated. Having oral sex with someone is big time cheating. What else has she done? If she did this there are most likely other things she is guilty off.

Don't do this to yourself. If she thinks one apology is enough then she has zero respect for you. Add insult to injury she doest even give YOU blow jobs? Get out of that situation now.

• Like 1

Ew, I'm sorry your wife is a skank. Swallowed some other dudes cum and was probably kissing you after. Ugh, utterly disrespectful and disgusting. She doesn't love you, get rid of this trash. Just..ugh, the swallowing thing really bothers me and she feels more no remorse. Just an utterly disgusting human being with no respect or love for her partner.

If I was gay and in a relationship and a guy did this to me? I'd probably be in jail for knocking his ass out.

EDIT: Also didn't see that she blew this guy but doesn't blow you? Holy cow this person needs to be out of your life. I wouldn't even be able to look at her without feeling disgust.

Edited by Spectre
  • Like 1