Married woman contemplating divorce is interested in a married man.

reservoirdog1

If you split from your husband, he'll be heartbroken. That's a bitch, but it's not necessarily something for you to feel bad about -- we can't help our feelings. Sometimes marriages end.

BUT... to then add insult to injury by starting to f*ck his boss? Your husband will lose his marriage and then, probably his job. How could he stay working for somebody that he knows is porking the wife that just left him?

At least have that much respect for him. Some people are just off limits. Period.

swirlingdaisy

I've never read anything more tacky in my whole life. What kind of woman would be propositioning her husband's boss like that? How classless....to email Mr Boss Man and letting him know you're interested. Don't you have any self respect? Whether you're happy in your marriage or not, you don't go trying to get something going with your husband's boss......add to that he's married. Do you live in a trailer up on blocks?

swirlingdaisy
Originally posted by turningleaf

I am not a floozy or slut, I consider myself a class act, well educated, and working on a degree at a highly prestigious place.

Intellectually, my brain is right there with all of you when it comes to geting involved w/MM.

Heartwise, it is not so clear.

A true "class act" wouldn't go chasing her husband's married boss like you've done. It doesn't matter one bit how educated you are in terms of formal education, real "smarts" in life come from acting like you have some self respect. There you were, going behind your husband's back, emailing a married man...........that does not show class, i don't care how bad you say your marriage is. If it's that bad, GET OUT OF IT - then pursue someone.........

What would you have done had your husband's boss showed your husband the email? Or did you even think about that?

Classy women don't go chasing someone's husband.............let alone the boss of their current husband.

Get your divorce, then go off to find a man who's UNATTACHED. Don't you have any respect for your fellow woman? For this man's wife? Sorry but you just don't have any class for if you did, you wouldn't be acting this way.

ConfusedInOC
Originally posted by swirlingdaisy

I've never read anything more tacky in my whole life. What kind of woman would be propositioning her husband's boss like that?

Someone who has given up on her marriage and is focusing on her own needs instead of focusing on her covenant with God. Instead of focusing on why the marriage is in shambles (Like reading 'Love Must Be Tough') she is more concerned with satisfying her own sexual needs.

What she'll soon learn, should she go through with it, is that she will still feel empty inside and will be completely clueless as to why.

How classless....to email Mr Boss Man and letting him know you're interested.

Agreed, 100%

Don't you have any self respect?

Doesn't seem to be the case here. No.

Whether you're happy in your marriage or not, you don't go trying to get something going with your husband's boss......add to that he's married. Do you live in a trailer up on blocks?

Now that wasn't necessary but I do see your point. She isn't here to be chastised, whether she deserves it or not, she needs some loving guidance to help steer her on the right path.

Turningleaf, my suggestion to you is to read "Love Must Be Tough." If you loved your husband at one time or another and you didn't set solid boundaries and consequences for crossing them, you did not do your part as a wife to help him.

It is YOUR responsibility, in sickness and in health, till death do you part, to be loyal to your husband and be his wife. That means to get to the root of the problem and find out what is going on. Seek guidance from the book, from counseling and from God.

Good luck.

swirlingdaisy
Originally posted by turningleaf

I have never fooled around, and don't intend to. I would not initiate a relationship that would go further than an e-mail unless I was single again.

And last but not least, have you ever heard of the Golden Rule?

This stuff above that you wrote doesn't make a lick of sense. If you don't plan to "fool around", then what the hell were you doing emailing your husband's boss and clearly trying to start something with him?

So if you wouldn't initiate a relationship that couldn't/wouldn't go further than an email - UNTIL you were single again, WHY did you email his boss? Again, you're a walking contradiction.

And lastly...as for the ol' Golden Rule......I would imagine not trying to get something on with your HUSBAND'S MARRIED BOSS would be upholding the Golden Rule..............I think you need to read up on the Golden Rule because your actions have not demonstrated even a remote understanding of it......I'm sure Boss man's wife would agree, if she knew what game you were up to, nevermind your poor husband.

Why blame your husband for everything? Nobody's put a gun to your head and forced you to remain with someone who apparently is such a lousy husband - that's been YOUR choice to remain.