Wife's best friend is interested in being with wife...just once.

...but sex is good, and kinky sex can be great. Why not explore it if one of you is fantasizing about it a lot?

1. Because it's not the two of them fantasizing, it's someone else asking if he would mind if she banged his wife.

2. The same reasons a married man who gives a damn doesn't say, oh if you think that guy who flirted is attractive then go for it... I'll wait in the car.

What puzzles me is why some people assume that marital exclusivity is only applicable to hetero relations, and especially why bi women would be entitled to a pass. It makes no sense. I have yet to see any rational explanation.

• Like 2
1. Because it's not the two of them fantasizing, it's someone else asking if he would mind if she banged his wife.

2. The same reasons a married man who gives a damn doesn't say, oh if you think that guy who flirted is attractive then go for it... I'll wait in the car.

What puzzles me is why some people assume that marital exclusivity is only applicable to hetero relations, and especially why bi women would be entitled to a pass. It makes no sense. I have yet to see any rational explanation.

I agree, I've seen a lot of examples where a woman went and made out with another woman while in a relationship and then was surprised when her boyfriend got pissed over it. They all assume all men would find it hot if their partner makes out with another woman or has sex with them. Strangely enough some people don't want their spouse banging anyone regardless of sex.