Holy Hong Kong Girls Batman!

yxalitis

• Author
Ok so I basically stopped reading after you said you met hundreds of beautiful women online and some are even business women. I was just saying if they are all interested in a genuine way that's simply not Possible

Anyway now it seems like you have narrowed down to this one particular who is a Pilipino? So she is a maid or something ? If so then I'm not surprised she wants to so bad since day one. she has to be home by 9? Probably employer requirement ? She may want to have a relationship with you and hope you can take her away? Or yeah maybe she just want to get laid. Hope it's the second

I said I got replies from 100's, not that 100's all had carefully read my profile and were jumping up and down to have a night of NSA sex.

And I'm guessing she wants both, the plight of immigrant labour in HK is not good, for sure better than poverty at home, but they are lowly paid and work many hours a week.

And I'm guessing she wants both, the plight of immigrant labour in HK is not good, for sure better than poverty at home, but they are lowly paid and work many hours a week.

Ok. Have you made clear with her that you won't "take her away"? But still, make sure she doesn't drug you so she can have your babe and make herself your mail bride

Philosopher

While I do hope I am wrong, I do suspect when you meet these girls in the hotel lobby and take them up to your room, they will ask for a substantial amount of Hong Kong Dollars in exchange for their "services".

Nothing comes that easily from my experience.

LookAtThisPOst
I am sure he'll be fine. However, having dated an Asian lady, and having known many of them.. our society has an Asian fetish. More than one of them have talked about how much they hate being seen as Asian and not as who they are.

This is likely coming from an American born or Americanized Asian. As an American male traveling on THEIR home turf, its a completely different animal and likely irrelevant that American men have an affinity for Asian women.

Can't say I blame them as Asian women tend to look young for their age and more feminine.

• Like 1
It's funny the way people are quick to claim anyone who might have a preference for Asians as having asian fever.

But you seldom hear white people dating within their race having Caucasian fever :)

Biologically it makes more sense to be attracted to different races. Diversity of genes and all that.

It's the way that certain people speak about "Asian women" with that label all the time rather than about the actual person. The thread title alone. i seldom hear people walk around saying "i met this amazing Caucasian man". I find this thread odd and frankly unprofessional ;) go and do your work. Unless the business you are in involved shortlisting "beautiful Hong Kong woman"

So if a girl you were chatting to said "I like [your ethnicity]", would you get up and leave in an huff, deeply offended?

I don't think so.

I wouldn't up and leave solely for this but it would piss me off and i probably wouldn't date him unless he was pretty amazing otherwise. Anyway I'm mixed ethnicity so no one knows just from looking at me.

• Author
It's the way that certain people speak about "Asian women" with that label all the time rather than about the actual person. The thread title alone. i seldom hear people walk around saying "i met this amazing Caucasian man". I find this thread odd and frankly unprofessional ;) go and do your work. Unless the business you are in involved shortlisting "beautiful Hong Kong woman"

1. I am WORKING in SHENZHEN, CHINA, I fly in and out of HK because it's much cheaper than flying direct to SZ. ON the way back, I am staying in HK for PLEASURE.

2. The girls reside in HK, that doesn't indicate their ethnicity, some are non-Asian..GOSH!!

And...how else do I describe them, what thread title would not offend you? "Holy girls of non-specific ethnicity Batman!"

3. Yes, Asian girls talking to themselves about THEIR dating experience WOULD say "I've just dated this white guy...

I'm dating two Asian woman here, (early days,no commitment yet, so calm down about THAT), both have directly said to me "I'm after an Aussie partner, not looking for Asian man"

This is not an uncommon attitude, either here in a Western country, or in an Asian country.

4. We all have a preference for our dating or sexual partners, it isn't always based on race, but something. If you liked blonde guys, no one would bat an eyelid, and call you "hairist" However, once you met someone who is your "type" you STILL need to get to know them for who they are, you are always going to form an attraction based on their specific personality not just "oh, you're blonde, you'll do" NO ONE is THAT superficial

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 1
What the OP is describing is not so out of the ordinary. Anyone who is interested can easily look up profiles of women from different Asian countries and compare then to the profiles stateside. Overall, more attractive, less angry, and friendly, smiling pics.

:laugh: It's hilarious how some of you keep missing the point. How about you talk to a real woman who grew up in Asia and ask her how 'ordinary' it is for her and her friends to cybersex random online strangers on a regular basis? If you don't know any such woman to ask (no, a woman you've never met IRL or only known for a few weeks doesn't count), why wouldn't you believe people who do?

Anyway... OP, so she is a Filipino maid living in Hong Kong with her employer. Yes, all of them have curfews. Many of them also have a husband and children at home. And money is a primary concern for them because who would work as a live-in maid if they did not need the money? Nobody. We're not talking about Australian au pairs who work a fixed 40 hours a week and have all their liberties. We're talking about people who are living half a life because their employer controls everything they are allowed to do. It is a job that nobody wants, a job that only those who are truly desperate for money do. That is the reason why live-in maids are always from foreign countries, not citizens of the country they work in.

But, as I have said multiple times, I'm not concerned for you. I actually hope the girl gets what she needs so she can go back to her family and lead a real life.

• Like 6

Folks, while diverse opinions on travels to Hong Kong and meeting women there are certainly welcome, personal shots at the thread starter and general derogatory descriptions of them or those they seek to interact with are not welcome and leave you open to sanction.

Thanks!

• Author

I just had one of my early contacts, that I had stopped chatting to because she was working text me again:

[Her] Hi

[Me] *Hello...

[Her] *Hi

[Me] *How is your day going?

[Her] *Fine

[Me] *What are your plans for Sunday?

[Her] *Saturday my holiday becas sunday I'm working

[Me] *OK, well that's no good, I can't see you!

[Her] *Saturday

[Her] *Available Saturday why don't meet Saturday

[Me] *Because I'm in Shenzhen!

[Her] *Can u Saturday I meet you

[Her] *Saturday can u meet me

[Me] *No, I'm busy working in Shenzhen...

[Her] If you stay hongkong may be nexweek sunday off

Wow, Jesus, keen or what!

Is this what it's like for woman in Western cultures...I'm beginning to sympathise!

• Author

Umm, well, this is interesting…

I just had a fight with one of the girls I am chatting to.

She had a change of plans, and wanted to see me early Sunday as the rest of that day she had to be at college.

In the process of talking she mentioned that she feels fat (she’s not!), and that she can’t run, because her shoes are too small.

I thought: “Ok..here we go…” (and I blame the negativity here on this forum for putting me in such a defensive state of mind)

I offered to buy her a pair (as a test) if she was a good girl.

She cracked it!

To summarise, she was offended that I offered to buy her anything in exchange for her company

“I don’t need ur money!”

She launched into quite a lengthy tirade “I hate your words thx” etc

So, there, does that change ANYONE’S MIND??

• Author
You assume much. My oldest friend is half Vietnamese. Since his mother was such a really close friend of my family, I became close to his. His father was full Vietnamese and came here after the war. I used to spend the vast majority of my early childhood with that kid, and also our Chinese female friend. That girl's mother used to love me, so I ate dinner at their house almost every night. She went out of her way to introduce me to Chinese food and culture.

One of my best friends was in the Army. While stationed in the Philippines, he met a girl and they got married. They have been married for years and she now lives with him here in the USA. My GF and I double date with he and his wife, plus I hang out with them often on my own. They have both told me much of the culture in her country. Before I met my present GF, their plan was to set me up with a girl from the Philippines. According to her, many Asian women like white guys, because we are different to them. I also have a bit of an edge because I am a bigger guy and most Asian men are not.

Before I met my GF, i used to hang out with, and then dated a woman from the Philippines. Since I am interested in cultures around the world, I asked her many questions about herself, her country, and what it's like moving to the USA.

I work in hospitality at a beach resort. As a result, I have met and had many conversations with people from all over the world, including most Asian countries. Just tonight I spent some time chatting with 6 women from China about their home country and their experiences here in the USA.

So to answer your question, yes, I have spoken with real women who grew up in Asian countries. I have also had quite of few of them talk smack to me over the Internet. Have a few naked pics tucked away somewhere that they have sent me.

To back Enigma up, the girls I’ve dated and had relationships here in Australia are all recent immigrants, <5 years, so there attitudes to sex and openness are home grown.

And, yes, they tell me tales too!

You assume much. My oldest friend is half Vietnamese. Since his mother was such a really close friend of my family, I became close to his. His father was full Vietnamese and came here after the war. I used to spend the vast majority of my early childhood with that kid, and also our Chinese female friend. That girl's mother used to love me, so I ate dinner at their house almost every night. She went out of her way to introduce me to Chinese food and culture.

One of my best friends was in the Army. While stationed in the Philippines, he met a girl and they got married. They have been married for years and she now lives with him here in the USA. My GF and I double date with he and his wife, plus I hang out with them often on my own. They have both told me much of the culture in her country. Before I met my present GF, their plan was to set me up with a girl from the Philippines. According to her, many Asian women like white guys, because we are different to them. I also have a bit of an edge because I am a bigger guy and most Asian men are not.

Before I met my GF, i used to hang out with, and then dated a woman from the Philippines. Since I am interested in cultures around the world, I asked her many questions about herself, her country, and what it's like moving to the USA.

I work in hospitality at a beach resort. As a result, I have met and had many conversations with people from all over the world, including most Asian countries. Just tonight I spent some time chatting with 6 women from China about their home country and their experiences here in the USA.

So to answer your question, yes, I have spoken with real women who grew up in Asian countries. I have also had quite of few of them talk smack to me over the Internet. Have a few naked pics tucked away somewhere that they have sent me.

Uh, no, you haven't answered my question. Did all of these women say that it was 'ordinary' for them to cybersex men on dating sites on day one?

Come on now.

I offered to buy her a pair [of shoes] if she was a good girl.

:laugh: Wait, did you really just say that?

No, because nobody with even the slightest bit of intellect would be doing all this just for a pair of shoes, and they'd know that it would tip you off and be detrimental to their goal. (Also, how is she going to college in HK if she's a live-in maid from the Philippines?)

That being said, there is no need to try to change anyone's mind. Just go. Frankly I don't get why you are so defensive about suggestions that she is aiming for money or a chance at a better future. If both people involved are consensual adults and there is mutual benefit, is there really a problem?

Edited by Elswyth
  • Like 2
To summarise, she was offended that I offered to buy her anything in exchange for her company

“I don’t need ur money!”

She launched into quite a lengthy tirade “I hate your words thx” etc

Perhaps you're seeking to change minds which are focused on gold-digging or sexual services topics but, IME, having done the long distance dating stuff, this is normal. People change their minds and have feelings at a whim and, essentially, anything you state or write would be wrong, even if you commented it was a beautiful blue sky today. Don't sweat it. In fact, ignore it. Also, IMO cease chatting with the ladies. Leave those interactions for in-person. Other than maybe one or two VOIP voice calls, leave it alone. The more you talk or write as a disembodied electron image, the more opportunity for things to go sideways.

That's my take on it from about five years of doing it and having a couple such relationships including, yup, sex.

• Author
:laugh: Wait, did you really just say that?

No, because nobody with even the slightest bit of intellect would be doing all this just for a pair of shoes, and they'd know that it would tip you off and be detrimental to their goal. (Also, how is she going to college in HK if she's a live-in maid from the Philippines?)

That being said, there is no need to try to change anyone's mind. Just go. Frankly I don't get why you are so defensive about suggestions that she is aiming for money or a chance at a better future. If both people involved are consensual adults and there is mutual benefit, is there really a problem?

She's studying to be an accountant, so she can get a real, well paid job...

This is also quite common for those girls who aim to improve themselves while working, she gets time allocated for study, I've video chatted her while she was studying in the living room

You'd know this of course, being this expert on all things Asian.

And I'm not saying that they aren't after a better life via their interaction with me, of course they are!

Possibly as either my LD BF who sends them money, or as an escape to Australia to live with me which, and PLEASE don't dare disagree, happens a LOT!

She's studying to be an accountant, so she can get a real, well paid job...

This is also quite common for those girls who aim to improve themselves while working, she gets time allocated for study, I've video chatted her while she was studying in the living room

I second the suggestion to cut down on the communication. Especially given they are busy with work and study.

• Author
I second the suggestion to cut down on the communication. Especially given they are busy with work and study.

SHE called ME...

And...why?

SHE called ME...

And...why?

Why applies across dating interactions. You're strangers. Sure, it seems like you 'know' each other but not really. Regardless of relationship type, they grow with personal interaction. Electron interaction chews up time and leaves more avenues for misunderstandings and, essentially, saying the wrong thing. In person, there is the visual, the aural, the smell and the touch, all contributing to, hopefully, chemistry which moves the conversations forward. None of that exists with electrons, except for a voice on the phone or a fuzzy image on Skype.

If they're interested in meeting you, they're not going to forget you if you don't talk/chat/text/whatever them every day.

Normal dating stuff. Long distance just means a plane ride.

• Author
Why applies across dating interactions. You're strangers. Sure, it seems like you 'know' each other but not really. Regardless of relationship type, they grow with personal interaction. Electron interaction chews up time and leaves more avenues for misunderstandings and, essentially, saying the wrong thing. In person, there is the visual, the aural, the smell and the touch, all contributing to, hopefully, chemistry which moves the conversations forward. None of that exists with electrons, except for a voice on the phone or a fuzzy image on Skype.

If they're interested in meeting you, they're not going to forget you if you don't talk/chat/text/whatever them every day.

Normal dating stuff. Long distance just means a plane ride.

The two main girls contact me...I'm not the initiator...this is kind of my point about the huge difference with dating locally.

The two main girls contact me...I'm not the initiator...this is kind of my point about the huge difference with dating locally.

Not sure it matters who contact whom - the relevant thing is as Carhill says:

"Electron interaction chews up time and leaves more avenues for misunderstandings and, essentially, saying the wrong thing. "

Even if these girls want to chat, too much of it can lead to misunderstandings, or boredom. Just my experience of texting/online chatting in general.

You want to leave a bit of mystery for when you meet.

That's great that they're contacting you; however, it doesn't mean you have to go on and on with them. As someone else mentioned, leave something to the imagination so they have a peaked interest when you meet in person. Hopefully that will be soon, noting this thread started a week ago. Safe travels!

Didn't read the entire thread.

You completely have the wrong mindset towards Hong Kong, Asian girls, in general.

You should do some research about HK girls and the dating scene in general. You mentioned that there is a shortage of men, true. Keep in mind that the expats in HK are the elite of Europe and the US. We are over paid, and without being too cocky, the majority of the expats are good looking. Competition is fierce.

HK is a money driving culture. This reflect itself in the dating scene. If a HK girl notice that you have a low paid job, they will ditch you right away. It is sad, but that's how it is. HK is fast pace city, business and dating. Today I date one girl, next week another. Again, very sad but this how HK works.

Besides, why going on a dating site to meet Asian girls? You can easily meet girls in bars. One advice, don't go to Wan Chai to meet girls.

You will have more luck in Mainland China. Girls are more willing and more open.

Edited by DSLR
  • Author

Besides, why going on a dating site to meet Asian girls? You can easily meet girls in bars. One advice, don't go to Wan Chai to meet girls.

Because I still can...right?

(And it's the Wan Chai bar scene that steered me away from that...I would be asked to buy overpriced drinks buy girls on the take, all of whom would be pretty, sexy, and pretending to be massively into me, no matter what they personally felt. I'd be spending as much money getting one of these girls back to my room as I would simply hiring a hooker from a local (Chinese language) newspaper.)

By going through HKC, I get to know them a little bit about them first, more than I could realistically receive from chatting to someone in a bar.

Yes, I'm well aware the girls on HKCupid would fake their affections, they may well be after a short or long game for money, or an escape plan to another country, which as has been mentioned is quite common.

The very fact that I'm chatting to them let's me get an insight into their motives.

I'm aware of the possibility of being played, which makes me less likely to BE played, no one gets scammed if they are thinking "Gee, I better make sure I'm not scammed here" (Unless the scammer is an amazing con artist, I doubt these girls qualify)

If they ask for something with a dollar value, (more than I would reasonably pay, say a nice dinner, drinks etc) they simply won't get it. If this makes them leave, I have 5 others on warm standby, and another dozen in the wings...I am confident I won't need to resort to that.

My extensive vetting has given me a degree of comfort that the girls I've shortlisted will be enjoyable company, and will partake in varied and exciting lovemaking sessions. I have enough backup plans that I am confident that I will get what I want without compromising my safety or bottom dollar.

What I don't like is the utter hostility to even the mere possibility that I MAY not be a total lunatic, and have approached this with realistic expectations of what to expect, and have taken precautions for my safety and financial well being.

Is that enough now? It's a few days away, let's just leave the negativity for now, and if you are right, I'll be sure to post here and let you know.