Ex bf showing off our intimate photos

OP,

Don't beat yourself up over what you did. EVERYONE these days sends nude pics or makes video's of sexual things when they date. Yes, a small percent of people may not but I can tell you that dating in my 40's, it was very common for women to send over suggestive pictures and short videos.

I worked with a VERY attractive woman that was a friend. She had sent pictures of her nude to her then BF. He broke up with her and I asked if she worried about what he'd do with the pictures of her. She said "who cares", I have other, more important things to worry about. I loved her attitude about it.

There's been plenty of women I've dated over the last several years that have nude pics of my junk or a short video of us having sex. I could care less if any of these women shared it with their friends. Usually the novelty wears off and they get deleted down the road anyway.

I've been thinking about doing this. This is the most realistic approach I can think of. He lives in another city though, a much bigger city. But yes, I can do this. I am just so ashamed to bring this up to my lawyer, especially, the lawyer is a family friend. I don't want this issue to spread in my city like a wildfire. Those friends who saw our photos are from the other city, a 3.5hr drive from my city. My family is known in our city and I don't want to ruin them because of this stupidity. I meant, I live in a small city where almost everyone know each other.

Don't worry about that. I'm sure lawyers have had to deal with situations like this before.

I've been thinking about doing this. This is the most realistic approach I can think of. He lives in another city though, a much bigger city. But yes, I can do this. I am just so ashamed to bring this up to my lawyer, especially, the lawyer is a family friend. I don't want this issue to spread in my city like a wildfire. Those friends who saw our photos are from the other city, a 3.5hr drive from my city. My family is known in our city and I don't want to ruin them because of this stupidity. I meant, I live in a small city where almost everyone know each other.

Given the circumstances, I do think mightycpa's idea is best. Lawyers operate under confidentiality obligations btw, so by the law they can't share out the details of your affairs.