Would you date a man without testicles?

Neither person in a relationship usually knows about their fertility before actually trying, after marriage. We all take that risk, and I don't know of a single "he couldn't get me pregnant so I divorced him for someone who could" split.

If he is unable to have children, he should tell his partner. At the latest when it becomes serious.

You can't be with someone for years, marry them and then by the way sweety, I can't father your children. Luv you!

That's a really jerk move. You shouldn't dupe someone someone into a childless relationship the same you shouldn't dupe someone into having children.

If he is unable to have children, he should tell his partner. At the latest when it becomes serious.

You can't be with someone for years, marry them and then by the way sweety, I can't father your children. Luv you!

That's a really jerk move. You shouldn't dupe someone someone into a childless relationship the same you shouldn't dupe someone into having children.

I agree, there is a big difference between entering into a relationship, knowing you cannot have children and keeping schtum about it, and entering a relationship thinking you are as fertile as the next woman/man and finding out that unfortunately you cannot have children

• Like 1

If a woman loves you, it wont matter in the slightest.

While you're still recovering from the emotional trauma, make sure you only have people around who are supportive.

Best of luck to you man.

i dont know if i would:(

why dont you try a diet change, google it, so many people cure themselves that way dont be afraid, dont let anybody make you afraid. With diet-change you will still have your valuable testicles afterwards:) be careful with the docters, its your testicles once removed you never get them back:rolleyes:

I'm sure you'll encounter some women its a dealbreaker for because they want children that are the biological product of the man they are with, but there are many women who aren't interested in having children, and many, many women who can't conceive or carry a child to term themselves.

As for aesthetic appeal, as many members have already posted, reconstructive surgery has come a long way and it's absolutely amazing what the surgeons can recreate symbolically.

None of the above negates the fact that you are psychologically devastasted. It's a process you'll have to learn to accept as a medical necessity, doesn't mean you'll like it, but having your testicles removed isn't a choice given your circumstance.

You need to come to terms that testicles do not a man make. Yes, they are part of the male genitalia, but the main topic of discussion when it comes to "the male member" is the penis, which you will still have and it'll still function normally so long as you don't pysche yourself out. The main difference being you won't shoot swimmers...and that's okay.

I had a medically necessary breast reduction. My husband was devastated, even shed a few tears because he loved my big boobs. I, on the the other hand, didn't shed the first tear. Granted, I didn't have a mastectomy, but it was still a HUGE difference. When I awoke in recovery, I looked down and said "OMG, they're gone!" The fact of the matter is they weren't and aren't, lol. A whole lot smaller, yes! I love them. And for the humorous part of my acceptance: I no longer walk around looking like I was hit in the back with two stud missiles that didn't exit. Hubs loves my smaller, perky boobs and so do I. He has never shed another tear over "his loss of my big boobs."

The reconstruction will help with your mindset a great deal. Well wishes!

• Like 3
regine_phalange

I'm sorry you had to go through this, but I'm glad that you overcame cancer.

Personally:

I don't really care about testicles!

As long as we're able to have sex, then it's fine. If we want kids we can find a plan. if I'm into you and I love you and you're the man of my life then I'm not letting you go because of a couple of testicles. I always thought that testicles look funny anyway.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thanks so much guys, reading all of this has made me feel one thousand times better about things. I suppose i just need to put things in perspective - i've got cancer, but hell out of all types of cancer this one is probably the best one i could get in terms of me completely recovering from it and getting on with my life.

I was super emotional earlier and that was reflected in my OP. I've calmed down now and realized it's not the end of my life. I'll start a "chronicles of the eunuch" thread or something to document my dating experiences:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks everyone. Also to the guys reading this - check your balls. Seriously, check them. I noticed something was up YEARS ago and was too terrified to see a doctor until i finally found out how treatable TC is and that if i left it it would ultimately kill me. Also ladies, if something doesn't feel right with your guys junk when you're playing with it tell him.

In an unrelated, completely weird twist of events my ex from the beginning of the year (who i never thought i would ever hear from again in my life) messaged me today and i've asked her out for drinks. Life is very strange

• Like 7
Thanks so much guys, reading all of this has made me feel one thousand times better about things. I suppose i just need to put things in perspective - i've got cancer, but hell out of all types of cancer this one is probably the best one i could get in terms of me completely recovering from it and getting on with my life.

I was super emotional earlier and that was reflected in my OP. I've calmed down now and realized it's not the end of my life. I'll start a "chronicles of the eunuch" thread or something to document my dating experiences:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks everyone. Also to the guys reading this - check your balls. Seriously, check them. I noticed something was up YEARS ago and was too terrified to see a doctor until i finally found out how treatable TC is and that if i left it it would ultimately kill me. Also ladies, if something doesn't feel right with your guys junk when you're playing with it tell him.

In an unrelated, completely weird twist of events my ex from the beginning of the year (who i never thought i would ever hear from again in my life) messaged me today and i've asked her out for drinks. Life is very strange

one of my friend had TC and he is completely recovered from it.

he always jokes around saying he is MR 1 ball but I guess being positive is the best approach ever. :)

answering to your question yes. i would date "U". there is always the adoption and the way you are going through this s proving that you have more balls than a lot of men i came across in my life..

i wish you the best of life :)

not sure why you asked your ex for a drink tho... :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Author

It's a long long story that i've posted about alot on these forums but I asked her because i found it a miracle she was even talking to me (i treated her like garbage) and she's a very very sweet girl and I genuinely want to see how she's going. I can imagine the conversation now .. "so what's new?" "oh, not much, i just bought a new dog, i don't have testicles anymore, i found $50 the other day"

Thanks for the well wishes, i'm actually looking into freezing my sperm before i get my junk removed for IVF. If that fails then it's gonna have to be adoption but hell at least i'm not going to die before i'm 30:confused:

• Like 6

I'm so glad you aren't letting this get you down!! Your attitude has much more of an effect on the ladies than your testicles. :)

It's a long long story that i've posted about alot on these forums but I asked her because i found it a miracle she was even talking to me (i treated her like garbage) and she's a very very sweet girl and I genuinely want to see how she's going. I can imagine the conversation now .. "so what's new?" "oh, not much, i just bought a new dog, i don't have testicles anymore, i found $50 the other day"

Thanks for the well wishes, i'm actually looking into freezing my sperm before i get my junk removed for IVF. If that fails then it's gonna have to be adoption but hell at least i'm not going to die before i'm 30:confused:

I read your story. she came back to you after 4 years. and you weren't longer interested in her right?

not sure what to advise you in here but i dont think you should open that can of worms again... especially now that you must focus in getting better... i dont know.. :confused:

• Like 1
  • Author

That was a different ex marta, this one i'm talking about is my most recent one. Probably gonna start a thread in the b/u forum in more detail.

Also yes you're right, i need to focus on getting better and that will take 100% of my attention. But i do really want to see this girl again.

• Like 1
GorillaTheater
That was a different ex marta, this one i'm talking about is my most recent one. Probably gonna start a thread in the b/u forum in more detail.

Also yes you're right, i need to focus on getting better and that will take 100% of my attention. But i do really want to see this girl again.

Man, I'm sorry as hell that you're dealing with this, but it's funny how a woman can take our minds off other trouble. :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Author
Man, I'm sorry as hell that you're dealing with this, but it's funny how a woman can take our minds off other trouble. :laugh:

I know dude it's completely ridiculous. I've just been told i have cancer and i'm thinking more about seeing my ex than losing my balls forever. We are freaks..

• Like 3
I know dude it's completely ridiculous. I've just been told i have cancer and i'm thinking more about seeing my ex than losing my balls forever. We are freaks..

Don't worry. You will still be able to use whats left and the fake ones don't feel that bad... My ex still enjoyed me sucking on the fake ones too so???

Good luck with your ex.

It's bc health problems are ultimately just problems (albeit sometimes very serious), but everything involved with 'love' is like heroin - good and bad.

I had testicular cancer last year.

One testicle was removed with no chemo or radiation needed.

My tumor markers dropped after the tumorous mass and left testicle was removed.

I thought my sex life was going to be over and no woman would date me. I have pubic hair ,so most of the time a new partner won't even notice because its kind of covered up. When I do get a reach down there, I just tell them what happened. It has been a non-issue so far. I am in my early 40's though so I won't be having kids.

My physical "equipment" worked better after the operation. Carrying around a testicle the size of a small orange was no fun!

We are very lucky to survive TC. Just a few decades ago this diagnosis was almost always fatal.

• Like 2
introverted1

OP, I have not read the entire thread but have you looked into banking your own sperm? You can then use artificial insemination when you decide to have a child.

Michelle ma Belle

Short answer to your question...abso-f*cking-lutely ;)

Good luck OP and best of luck with the ladies!

PinkInTheLimo

A question: is it not possible that part of your semen is taken and frozen. Or is the semen contaminated because of the cancer?

I am sorry that you have to go through this ordeal.

To answer your question, yes, I would date a man without testicles. It would take me a while to get used to the sight of it, just like a man would have to get used to his wife having removed her breasts. But if the relationship is good, that hurdle would be taken rather easily.

Good luck to you, I hope you will get better soon.

PinkInTheLimo

Good idea to look into the freezing of the sperm. If that is possible the future children issue would be solved. One less problem to deal with.