What I've learned from this forum

Tresmilmilhas

autumnnight

First what your H did is horrible and wrong and cruel and unjustifiable.

So...if cheating is wrong, how come it's okay for you?

So let me get this right.

You're mad because he abandoned you with babies.i get it.

Now you've taken him back under the pretense of working it out, when really you have no intention of working out anything. You want him there for his pay check and am biding your time until you have enough money to pack up his kids and leave him. You had no intention of working out anything, and would leave for the EA if he would for you. But seeing as he wont, you'll just sit pretty and use your husband. And betray. Did you ever have any intention of working on your marriage?

And you want the moral high ground?

is this the person you really want to be for your kids?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

So both you and your husband have cheated. I would suggest that you end your marriage, but do not get with this other guy. He has a wife and is having an emotional affair with another woman(you). That means he is a slimeball and not any better then your husband.

As someone else said though..you have no moral high ground and are no different from your husband.

You also apparently feel you have the right to use your husband until you are financially stable and then flee with the kids. You said the other man lives in another state, so I'm guessing you..what, thought you could leave with the kids to another state?

Do you feel a good mother would rip her kids away from the father and move to another state to be with a scumbag of a man? I am genuinely curious if, in your mind, that is the best thing for the kids.

Edited by Spectre
Right in the middle of this mess, my ex, whom I never really got over, contacted me. We've kept contact off and on for years but I never let him know how I still thought about him, but decided it was time. We found out surprised how mutual and intense the feelings are. There's just one catch: we live in different states and he is also married.

How long since your relationship with your ex?

Mr. Lucky

Also just curious don't you think it was dishonest to marry a man even though you were not over another man? Sounds like you began the marriage on a lie. As far as I am concerned..that makes any vows null and void. I would be very upset to learn a woman married me even though she was not over an ex boyfriend.

Edited by Spectre
No, they still have sex, but very rarely...and it's apparently awful! He says he can barely get turned on!

He is hardly going to tell you he has sex every night with his wife and she is as hot as hell, is he?

He wants to have sex with you, so he wants you to believe you are special, you are hot, YOU turn him on, and he then proceeds to tell you his wife is an evil old dragon, who never turns him on, as that is what most MM want their OW to believe.

He also doesn't want to portray himself as some horny old goat, who cannot get enough sex either, he tells you he has sex with you because you mean a lot to him, he is true to you, he is not getting it elsewhere (or rarely).

YOU then feel sorry for him and swallow his tale hook, line and sinker, because you actually love him and he wouldn't lie to YOU, would he???

• Like 1