Wife cheated and left me for another guy

macmillerpwnz

yeah she said she loved me but not in love with me. She is all of a sudden working out all the time, eating right, tanning, getting hair done, and nails done.. she never did this when we were together.. I also recently found out after 7 weeks of knowing this guy they are telling each other they love one another... is this normal? Does this stuff really happen?

Dude, you know way too much about what is going on in her life. You need to cut off all contact with her. That includes telling the people who are informing you about her to knock it off, you don't want to hear anymore. The woman has already told you ILYBINILWY. Yes she is on the hunt for someone new or already has someone new. You need to get someone new and put her behind you. She has moved on.

macmiller

You cannot reason with a crazy person.

Get a good lawyer and let the divorce move along.

Do your best to protect your kids from her bad behavior and OM.

If she continues to be abusive in any way than have your lawyer deal with her.

HM

Why do you even care? She's a cheater and not worth your time. Divorce her and move on. You shouldn't give a crap what she does. Take care of the kid and try to limitant your interaction with the cheater.

Clarence_Boddicker

What she doesn't matter. Even if she came back, you'd be a fool to take her back. Move on & find someone else.

she even punched me in the back of the head repeatedly one time when we were going through the divorce earlier in the process and then called the cops and told them I choked her when I didn't. I never asked my older daughter about this she came right out and told me without me asking that she saw my ex choking herself and then told my daughter "look what your dad did to me." ....

Wait wait... How did I miss this. I think you Ex is Crazy? And is over the danger zone.

Definitely time to move out and move on!.

macmillerpwnz: to answer your question, I don't see her relationship with the OM last and if it does it will be like her dad R with her step mom. R that are built on mess leads to a bigger mess. but the question should be why are concerned about it. I think you should heal yourself. the fact that you are asking this question here and hope she would come back to you broken and you would reject her tells us that you are not ever it yet , and that should be your main concern. she is a mess seems to have some huge character flaws. she can also be mentally sick. you shouldn't concern yourself about her situation. seek full custody for your kids to save them from her environment, move on from any emotional drama with her and the best way to do it is to live your social life, go out with friends and maybe date someone else.

good luck