Struggling to forget and move on...

notsoweepingwillow

I dont really think that is the answer not fair on the other person im going through the same as you my ex cheated on me he went back to his ex girlfriend they got back together about 3 weeks before i found out he never had the bottle to tell me.

They had been chatting for a while on the phone, i had his number traced!!!!!!

But i got my own back he denied it all so i posted all holiday pics printed all text messages off and posted it through her letterbox, he told her it was all lies and bull**** from me so i gave her the truth they are still together and they deserve each other.

I wake everyday he is there 24/7 but in time you will be as will i in time we will get through it, i just tell myself im on the wagon regards men it hurts and im not going to go through it again.

That is life.

They say.

It is better to have loved and lost than to never love at all.

• Author
notsoweepingwillow

Haven't posted here in a few days but I have to now just so I avoid texting my ex. I'm out with some family friends and have a fairly good buzz on right about now. I heard someone use a word that my ex and I used to call each other and boy did that start a world of hurt.

Ever since I heard that word I've been resisting the urge to text her. I want to use it in the text to remind her of what we used to have. I can't believe she's gone from my life. I still miss her ever waking moment of my life and its been almost three weeks on NC.

I'm hurting so badly right now. I feel like I'm rotting from the inside out. Even after everything she's put me through recently, I still love her and would do anything to have her back in my life. I miss u so much jonam.

• Author
notsoweepingwillow

Why am I missing her now more than when she initially broke up with me? It's been almost three weeks. I haven't reached out to her, she hasn't contacted me, we've been 100% full blown NC since the BU and yet the pain is now more intense than ever.

She was my best-friend before we got involved romantically. We promised each other that no matter where life takes us we will always remain friends. We connected on such deep levels. We confided in one another. I miss the friendship. I miss what we had. I miss everything about us. I feel so hollow inside.