Go NC and ignore her?

jonesey0

Thanks for your words, i know you're right.

The morning she left our house she was crying her eyes out, and the last thing she said to me was begging me to not stop talking to her, that she couldn't handle that.

Looking back, i should have done that right away. I was available everytime she wanted throughout these four months, and with a smile on my face, even thogh i was and still am hurting like hell.

Yes..i remember how i also pretended how cool i am in the contact and i was dying inside. Now when i look back i am angry at myself for not being honest, for not acting how i felt. I should have said "hey, i can't be your friend. It's like you have killed me once when you left me and now it feels like you are crossing over my dead body". Always act how you feel. Because if you pretend, you damage yourself in the long run. I remember how my ex would be coldblooded talking about us and i had to support it with the smile. And what for? I was hurt even more because i had to live that rejection over and over again.

Going NC is going to be the hardest thing to do...for you and for anyone else who is in love with their ex's. I know I am. I am dying from inside.

It is difficult. But it's a must. It's much more harder talking to your ex and feel rejected. Because you will talk, you love, you will see or hear the person and all feelings will just pop up and then you will see their cold reaction and it will hurt you. No need for that.

And one day they just might be through some personal crisis and they would tell you things like "maybe this was a mistake", "you are the love of my life", "i will always love you"...and you would think "oh, change of heart, there is hope"...your hopes will raise, you will be happy for some days, thinking that they will call you or knock on your door asking for second chance, but that wouldn't happen. And you will die again. Don't fall in that trap.

Edited by Honey565
  • Author

Well, a little update.

Haven't heard from her in two weeks, neither did i try to contact her.

Today i noticed she deleted from her facebook timeline all the things that had to with me (including the post of the life event - in a relationship with me - i only joined facebook in 2013).

She is really erasing 13 years of her life together with me, and moving on like it never happened. I also believe she is seeing someone, which could justify the facebook cleansing.

Well, i thinks this means i really should move along and get on with my life.

Won't contact her again, won't answer any contact from her, and will try to rebuild myself and my life.

I'm done with this, can't take it anymore. She is showing me day by day that i spent half of my life giving everything i had to a person that no longer exists.

She is not the person anymore i fell in love with, that i wanted to spend my life together.

• Author

Well, she texted me again last night.

When we hit two weeks without contact, she always texts me.

What does she want from me? Another text about the dog, sorry to disturb you..etc

• Author

Well, after the text she sent me last thursday, i didn't answer back for the first time since the breakup.

Then, she sent another text on saturday morning at 9 am telling me she knows i don't have to answer, but please just say something. That she had a bad feeling during the weekend (?!?).

I didn't answer that text, and then she calls me at 12 am, and i didn't pickup.

One hour later, she calls me again, and i didn't pickup either.

She then imediately sends a text, begging me to say something.

I sent a text saying the dog is ok. She answers right back asking how i am, and i just answered I'm Fine, and cut the conversation there.

Any input on this reaction from her?

A friend of hers told me that she continues to cry when she's at home, and that she has no one else since we broke up.