A Really Exciting Thing!!

:laugh:

That's a respectable hight. I'm sure you'll meet a nice SINGLE girl who'll bring stuff to the table. If fact, I gifted you one in a thread that for some reason got locked.

psst - cheating with a girl isn't 'really' cheating. :cool:

• Author
loveweary11
psst - cheating with a girl isn't 'really' cheating. :cool:

^^^^^^ Fact! :cool::D

Thanks, everyone for your kind posts and support. :D

This, I need to brush up on.

One thing I really like about this one is how much I can learn from her (kind of why I took a strong liking to you, Satu). My natural inclination is not free, non-possessive love. It's codependent, deep connection love.

One thing I've learned more recently is that all relationships are temporary, no matter how long they last, so might as well enjoy them and not be too hurt as they pass.

I really enjoy learning about spiritual things, a novel/spiritual approach to life, etc, from her. It's crazy. She's 25, but has been studying this stuff intensely since she was a kid. Took to it like I took to science/tech. When she came out of the intense, several month, live in course at the ashram, she was more balanced and mature, with a lot of cool things I like hearing about.

I'm going to do my best to go in with a completely open mind and accept whatever is there for me without much expectation on my side.

It's so weird how we have been on/off/on for so many years.

Did I mention for the past 6-8 months or so, she has been living out of a backpack, traveling the East coast? By Greyhound?

Gotta chill though... cant get too excited. Must play it cool in real life.

this is one of the biggest moves we've ever made. I mean, we just committed to living together from now until at least Sept/Oct.

PS: Nookie is always on the table, Gloria. From the very first day we met and every time thereafter. :D

Whew... sorry to get so excited. I need to release some of this so I don't act so excited around her! :lmao:

That is cute!

What type of situations trigger a man to get all excited?

Is it the instability? Of being on and off?

Glad you get to spend time with a girl who excites you :love:

• Author
loveweary11
That is cute!

What type of situations trigger a man to get all excited?

Is it the instability? Of being on and off?

Glad you get to spend time with a girl who excites you :love:

Thank you! Not at ALL on the excitement though. :)

The instability is the only turn off.

I'd say the excitement comes from her personality, mostly. The way we have so many things in common. It excites me to have a shot at furthering a deep connection with her. To have her along for a very special 2 week trip I've worked sooooo hard to achieve. To the possibility of what may be. To fun times together ahead.

I'm looking forward to us acknowledging what everyone around us always sees. She is the one I did Art Basel with this year. I had several girls with me (friends), but her and I slipped away together for the entire week. All the other girls asked why we weren't together, hotel staff did the same, restaurant staff called us Mr and Mrs, it's like.... very obvious to others we should be together, but only just becoming obvious to her/I. She keeps searching oher dudes, but has a terrible picker. All scammers, losers, etc. Because she likes adrenaline. Excitement. She gets burnt over and over. She's just turned 25 so she's still learning. I think she's starting to learn I'm kind of the right choice. Me...I always have her in the back of my mind, but she has a few major flaws, so I look around too, but there hasn't been anyone as compatible/weird (important) as her yet out of all these girls.

Plus, this one has been on some recent reality TV and was the one stopped in South Beach this winter by a famous magazine for an impromptu modeling session while we were walking together, then appeared in the magazine. These production companies approached her, she did not seek them out. To me, that's important because I wouldn't want to be with someone chasing fame. She's beautiful beyond words. That never hurts. :D Looking at her face/body makes my heart skip a beat like what would happen as a kid.

But the excitement comes from moving *past* the looks and initial attraction stuff you're currently focusing on. Into the real stuff. There are tons of beautiful women out there, but ones that like what I like?? Not many. Although I'd never have this girl if I didn't put the emphasis into my outer shell necessary to attract her in the first place.

Edited by loveweary11
  • Like 1

But the excitement comes from moving *past* the looks and initial attraction stuff you're currently focusing on. Into the real stuff. There are tons of beautiful women out there, but ones that like what I like?? Not many. Although I'd never have this girl if I didn't put the emphasis into my outer shell necessary to attract her in the first place.

Sounds like you have amazing chemistry with this girl which is important. Don't worry about your looks she's already attracted to you. It's OK to get excited about seeing her and all the fun stuff you're going to do together. Romance is the best!

• Author
loveweary11

Ok... I'm starting to get a little overly excited again.

Thinking about her all day while hurrying to get things done to leave.

I plan to fly her down July 20 or 21 and we begin the trip up!

The text from her today seems just sooo positive....

" :) have an awesome day! I'm excitedddddd!"

If you knew her disdain for texting and the 2 words she normally texts, thats huge. lol

• Like 1

Loveweary, I am sure you will have a great time.

I would typically offer advice but I doubt I have anything to offer you that you already know and considering you have been married and is able to get relationships after that, I should be learning from you instead.

Just be safe out there.

• Like 1

Yay! I'm happy to hear this :)

Like others have said, just go into it without expectations, totally open, and live in the moment, enjoy your time with her.

• Like 1
  • Author
loveweary11
Loveweary, I am sure you will have a great time.

I would typically offer advice but I doubt I have anything to offer you that you already know and considering you have been married and is able to get relationships after that, I should be learning from you instead.

Just be safe out there.

Departing from your fair city, my friend. :D

Question for mods/everyone:

Am I allowed to post a public domain pic of her, from the back, no face visible, only the back of he head, that returns no results on a Google image search?

Curious where the line is.

It shows her style, which is sooo cool.

Would that have to be in the gallery?

Edited by loveweary11