Letting GF have a no sex fling with another guy?

• Author

What sucks is she is still trying to get with this guy. And she isn't even fully moved out yet. I'm going through a lot of emotions right now because with how I caught her cheating on me a day before the break she still is talking with him. He even was asking if she was sure no one was going to get hurt and what not. He didn't have sex with her because "she was in a relationship..." but now that we are single I still think it's ****ed up that she tells me it's not his fault. I blame him as much as I blame her azz. Biz itches gots to go. And I hope I don't ever run into him ever!

What sucks is she is still trying to get with this guy. And she isn't even fully moved out yet. I'm going through a lot of emotions right now because with how I caught her cheating on me a day before the break she still is talking with him. He even was asking if she was sure no one was going to get hurt and what not. He didn't have sex with her because "she was in a relationship..." but now that we are single I still think it's ****ed up that she tells me it's not his fault. I blame him as much as I blame her azz. Biz itches gots to go. And I hope I don't ever run into him ever!

Sorry..But you're being the "bltch" here! If you you run into him? Then what? You get charges for assault or get your a$$ kicked...AWESOME! Just focus on getting out of this entire...strange...scenario as fast as possible. I need tums after reading this thread. Why do people let other's treat them in a way that bothers them? I'm glad I found this forum back in the day and hang out to offer advice from my past,but...DAMN! This is messed up! I really hope you're trolling and not seriously dealing with this..:sick: