Would you date someone who wasn't normally your 'type'??

BlackOpsZombieGirl

Is this serious? I tried to picture how such a thing could be hot if a woman tried to take my cig from my mouth (if I smoked) and did that. The way is played out in my head was certainly hot. She can't be shy/timid about doing this though, or it won't work.

I was actually thinking of doing it with the entire pack. And yes she'd have to be very deliberate and bold about it, unashamed eye contact and all that. Bopz has huge girl balls so she could pull it off easily. :cool:

Well, the smoking bit changes things. I know it would be impossible for me to get past.

But as far as "types", generally? Well, I figure it's a matter of lifestyle, and one's safety must be considered, but when safety is not an issue, I say as long as you like a person, get on great the way you guys do, forget the type! :)

I was actually thinking of doing it with the entire pack. And yes she'd have to be very deliberate and bold about it, unashamed eye contact and all that. Bopz has huge girl balls so she could pull it off easily. :cool:

Definitely eye contact. And I imagined the women going up to my face pretty close with a sexy look in her eyes, and with her mouth a little open. Dang. It'd be like her saying (non-verbally) "wtf are you gonna' do about it, b---h?" Not a thing!

If she was able to pull this off he'd be eating out of her hands. She'd have the power to get him to quit smokin cold turkey by giving a simple command, if she wanted to :p

This does take serious balls tho and I am in position to judge how big hers are.

Edited by S_A
This does take serious balls tho and I am in position to judge how big hers are.

:laugh: I think you meant you're not in position.

Bopz has bigger balls than any man so it's just a matter of if she wanted to.

• Like 1

Has anyone here ever dated someone who wasn't their type or who wasn't someone that they'd normally date or would even be attracted to? If so, how did it turn out? And if you've never done it, would you?

Yes. He turned out to be an alcoholic mess. Should have followed my first mind and next'd him after meeting him.

:laugh: I think you meant you're not in position.

It's my phone's fault. Harder to proof read on a non-mobile site while using a mobile device.

• Author
BlackOpsZombieGirl
Yes. He turned out to be an alcoholic mess. Should have followed my first mind and next'd him after meeting him.

Wow, that sucks. Sorry that it turned out that way for ya.:(

@Jen: OMG! That sounds like something out of a movie, hehe.:cool: I wouldn't do that with a guy I don't know that well - but, I *would* do that with a guy I have been dating for a while! And, if he got pissed off that I squished his pack of smokes underneath my stiletto heeled shoe while I was looking at him square in the eye, then I'd buy him a new pack of cigarettes and he'd be 'nexted' lol. You're right, I do have quite the large 'pair' for a girl :p ...so, when the time and conditions are right, I will do or say whatever I'm feeling atm...and however the guy reacts is what will dictate the rest of the day/evening!;)

@Phoe: Yeah, barring any Red Flags that I may find (which, I haven't found any as of yet!), I'm just going to flow with this to see what happens without paying too much attention to the 'type' of guy he presents himself to be.

@MidKnightDreams: You said that you dated a woman that wasn't your 'type' and that it WAS one of the best relationships you've ever had. May I ask what happened to the relationship that it didn't last?

@Alphamale: Why do you think I'm "setting myself up for failure"???:confused:

• Like 1

I did and we are married now. I used to be attracted to edgy and dark women because I thought they were somehow deep and complex but marrying turned out to be a disaster. I picked a sane and together woman for the second time down the aisle and I wonder what I ever saw in most of the women I dated in the past.

• Like 2
todreaminblue

hey zombie girl,

i think its easier to find out what flaws you cant or know you cant handle and not date that kind of guy who has them...its easy to date a charming attentive easy going guy no matter if he rides a motor bike or not.....what is harder is handling the flaws that come up that you cant live with and stating from experience, guys are normally attentive and engaging when they want to date you......as actually are women too....like when you first meet a guy or a girl they wouldnt come right out and say "guess what i bite the heads off live chickens for fun...and dance around naked at the equinoxe come join me now or ill eat your liver next full moon..

dating anyone is a risk unless you know them well enough......true nature only happens after knowing someone well enough to see that thats how they are......is it worth the risk to date someone you dont know at all? is it worth the risk of possibly falling in love with them and then find out they are married and have a harem of soon to be headless chickens..........only you can decide that....but love and dating random unknowns are risks regardless...and getting to know someone takes time and possibly dating them to find out .....then you can determine how many chickens they have.....and if you are only dating for fun and some good times....falling in love is not possibly going to be a problem for a while.....deb

fitnessfan365

I still say the guy is genuine if he's made a consistent effort over the last month just to enjoy your company and get to know you. PUA's work fast and would not invest a month in chatting you up.

The way I see it is that fate literally dropped this guy in your lap. Not only do you guys get along, but you're attracted to him as well. So I don't think there's any harm in having a first date. I mean it's not like you're going to immediately jump into a relationship with the guy. You'd just be testing the waters and see if his kissing skills are up to par. ;)

• Like 1
SammySammy

@MidKnightDreams: You said that you dated a woman that wasn't your 'type' and that it WAS one of the best relationships you've ever had. May I ask what happened to the relationship that it didn't last?

I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. It's hard to explain, but everything in my physical environment has to be just so. Otherwise, I don't feel balanced or centered. Home. Car. Workspace. My attire and grooming.

Most women are impressed with the organization and tidiness at first. After a while, it annoys them. It has contributed to the demise of most of my relationships. I'm a hard guy to live with.

She was and still is a good girl. Great companion and lover.

Edited by MidKnightDreams
amaysngrace

I don't have a type but pass on cigarette chokers. Too high maintenance.

Summer_Nights82

My boyfriend when I met him,was at first sight so not my type. About a foot taller than me, shaved head, quite a few tattoos, blue eyes, and a football player, so big guy. Picture a Tatted, Jason Statham quarterback. For a second it was intimidating. Had I let the fact that he wasn't "my typical type" turn me away, I would have been missing out on a kind, caring man, who treats me like gold.

What I'm trying to say is there is no harm getting to know him. If it works great, if not that's ok too. There won't be any what ifs.

On a side note, In the relationship I'm the one who rides the motorcycle, not him :D go figure lol