If a woman has a huge bust would you assume she's overweight?

Nickierose19

Clarence_Boddicker

Christy Canyon was/is not overweight. BMI & common sense are easy ways to figure that out. Not every guy wants an anorexic looking girl with bones sticking out, but has big boobs & a big butt. It's all about proportion imo. I like curves & a healthy look. Every girl is different though.

• Author
Nickierose19
If all they see is your face and chest, then yes I can see why they would assume that.

+1

yeah I'm going to post body pics. I always get other comments as if like my body is better looking than my face and stuff

Yes I would think you're overweight. Just put up a full body shot. Problem solved. :)

This is a stupid ass thread and I am not going to respond to it. I have seen a couple of your pics and you are not overweight, even with the big tits. Unless you got fat. Since those pics.

• Like 1
  • Author
Nickierose19
This is a stupid ass thread and I am not going to respond to it. I have seen a couple of your pics and you are not overweight, even with the big tits. Unless you got fat. Since those pics.

yeah my boobs there aren't big. They're small for me. I was 90-100 lbs there with a 32D barely(36)/22/33. I was a size 0 back then easily. I'm around 120-125 lbs currently. A lot heavier. 32HH(41)-26.5-36 since last I measured at least.

Edited by Nickierose19
  • Author
Nickierose19
Yes I would think you're overweight. Just put up a full body shot. Problem solved. :)

I am uncomfortable putting up a full body picture only because my body shape is not an hourglass. I'm very top heavy. So I kind of look straight at some angles.