I just can't tell myself to move on

Jonp219

ballycastle
How old are you if I may ask?

I am 47 but I still I.D to buy alcohol so I look young and have a young outlook.

Stop crying.. What is the purpose of your tears? Why waste the energy anymore,seriously. Own what you have in front of you. Crying over an ex is pointless...and in vain. She doesn't want you or your tears. Accept it at face value and .....accept it again... Stop wasting tissues! Bltch is gone.

• Author
Stop crying.. What is the purpose of your tears? Why waste the energy anymore,seriously. Own what you have in front of you. Crying over an ex is pointless...and in vain. She doesn't want you or your tears. Accept it at face value and .....accept it again... Stop wasting tissues! Bltch is gone.

It makes life much easier. When I wake up in the morning I know I have something to complain about for the rest of the day. Everything else seems so mundane no matter what it is.

It makes life much easier. When I wake up in the morning I know I have something to complain about for the rest of the day. Everything else seems so mundane no matter what it is.

Lol! Refreshing honesty! You're not alone.

• Like 1
Yes, his videos bring me comfort. Every time I watch them I feel like i'm going to be alright.

I just broke up with my girlfriend 9 days ago. I'm very much struggling to cope right now. Could you please link the videos you are referring to? I need all the help I can get.

• Author
I just broke up with my girlfriend 9 days ago. I'm very much struggling to cope right now. Could you please link the videos you are referring to? I need all the help I can get.

I can't put links here but just look him up on YouTube.

His name is: Mehran Dadbeh.

• Like 1