Shes reserved

unforgotten

Lois_Griffin
She would mostly be reserved with occassional flirting and letting me know she cares. I wanted to clear things out and I think she herself does not know what she really wants. She wants to be exclusive and she likes me and cares for me but at the same time she does not want to get too attached. Thats why she backs off as soon as she gets tok close I think. Maybe her past relationship is an issue too since her ex was a douche and she had to put up a lot with him.

Oh great. She's lugging a trainload of baggage behind her. Lucky you.

Even though you're a guy, you should STILL read the book, "Why Men Love Bitches."

It teaches you NOT to be dependent on the person you're with and to continue living your life in a way where a mate is a complement to your lifestyle, not a life line.

• Like 1
  • Author
unforgotten
It teaches you NOT to be dependent on the person you're with and to continue living your life in a way where a mate is a complement to your lifestyle, not a life line.

YES! This is exactly what I need to learn. I'm learning and learning and reading and trying new things out and see how I react to them. I'm building a lifestyle that doesn't involve my gf. I have friends, I have hobbies, I love my family but still, this isn't enough. I'm not hooked on my gf as I was on my previous one but I can't seem to live the lifesytle where unattachment to things and people are a standard. See, my problem is I look way too much ahead. Why can't I live each and every day as my last? Why can't I go to sleep saying to myself, today was a great day. Instead I'm living in fear of what will or could happen. This way I'm missing the today. I know that my fears and insecurities may never come to realization. It's kind of ironic isn't it? And the funniest thing of all is that if I relax and go with the flow which is the hardest thing to do, then always the best things happen.

:)