What was the most fun job you had? And what made it fun?

I designed guitar amplifiers for a guy who was in Neil Young's band Crazy Horse for awhile. Well, actually his cousin. Actually, he really just bought what I had designed previously. More specifically, Red Talbot acknowledged a design of mine though a marketing partner. Okay, that's why I didn't post it before lol! :rolleyes:

I designed guitar amplifiers for a guy who was in Neil Young's band Crazy Horse for awhile. Well, actually his cousin. Actually, he really just bought what I had designed previously. More specifically, Red Talbot acknowledged a design of mine though a marketing partner. Okay, that's why I didn't post it before lol! :rolleyes:

The Crazy Horse guitar sound is one of my very favorites! I love the old fuzz of Old Black and the old tube amps.

I worked at an amusement park for the summer when I was in my late teens/early 20's. It was actually pretty fun, I got to work with people my age and it was very easy to become friends with them. And when it was time for the park to close to the public, we were allowed to get on the rides-I was a ride operator-roller coaster. No waiting in lines, it was just us, so much fun getting on it!

amaysngrace

My most fun job was being a beach tag inspector because I got paid to harass people, talk to lifeguards to find out where the parties were and lay on the beach.

down hearted

believe it or not, my first job at 17 at starbucks in the airport was the funnest i ever had, we joked around a lot, had water fights/ice and had all the free cofee, Venti frapuchinos and desert that we wanted. Life was good at 17 lol i would show up to my first year of college with starbucks every day. My coworkers were great, we got an 100 dollar tip one day and split it amongst each other (even though we were not allowed to accept tips since at the time you were above the minimum wage and you were supposedly paid enough to not accept tips yeah right like anybody can live off 25 extra cents above the minimum wage) who turns down 100 bucks!