Ok this is crazy....

StrungOut1975

Josmatjes, congrats on the bag not being from MM. I understand how that set you back and fully appreciate the struggle. I'm new to LS and not sure how PMs work but would it be possible for you to add me to your contacts? I'd love to message you as our stories are similar and you were very encouraging in your post on my thread. Thx!

• Like 1
  • Author
Josmatjes, congrats on the bag not being from MM. I understand how that set you back and fully appreciate the struggle. I'm new to LS and not sure how PMs work but would it be possible for you to add me to your contacts? I'd love to message you as our stories are similar and you were very encouraging in your post on my thread. Thx!

Sure, no problem...btw I am now at two months complete no contact and have not thought of him at all!!

StrungOut1975
Sure, no problem...btw I am now at two months complete no contact and have not thought of him at all!!

Wow! Go girly! Longest I've gone is two weeks... Keep going! You're encouraging many!

P.s. How do I PM? ... Don't see the option.

• Author

I think you have to be a member for a certain amount of time or have a certain amount of posts, not sure...

StrungOut1975
I think you have to be a member for a certain amount of time or have a certain amount of posts, not sure...

Ok thank you. I guess I'm not approved yet.

How are things with your hubby? Any feelings coming back?

• Author
Just wondering how long have you been NC?

Right now, actually today is 2 months I've had him blocked. I'm actually doing good. But I'm really busy and I wonder if subconsciously if I'm am scared if I stop I will miss him. I mean I do miss who he was with me but I wonder if anything he said was ever real at all!! I mean I'm still hurt that one human being can do this to another. I know I sound naive but we were good friends for three years before anything started then we were together for almost two. How do you forget five years! And did he?

Btw, I'm just venting I have no interest in ever speaking to him again, there is just nothing left to say!

• Like 1
  • Author
Ok thank you. I guess I'm not approved yet.

How are things with your hubby? Any feelings coming back?

Well we have a good friendship and we adore our kids but as far as passion...nope! And I'm not sure where to go from here. But he does know how I feel so he is in charge of his own life too...this isn't all on me! Talking to my ic about this and we are figuring it out! Thanks for asking? What is your story?

StrungOut1975
Well we have a good friendship and we adore our kids but as far as passion...nope! And I'm not sure where to go from here. But he does know how I feel so he is in charge of his own life too...this isn't all on me! Talking to my ic about this and we are figuring it out! Thanks for asking? What is your story?

I truly believe that it will take a long time to have any passion, if ever, until the AP is out of mind and heart. Sadly, I fantasize about my AP when i have sex with my H. I'm not sure if my marriage will survive sans affair but I do know my H doesn't stand a chance as long as I'm in love with MM/AP. I'm new to LS so You can read my story if you click on my profile.

• Author
I truly believe that it will take a long time to have any passion, if ever, until the AP is out of mind and heart. Sadly, I fantasize about my AP when i have sex with my H. I'm not sure if my marriage will survive sans affair but I do know my H doesn't stand a chance as long as I'm in love with MM/AP. I'm new to LS so You can read my story if you click on my profile.

I have no delusions of being with him again. Me not wanting my husband has absolutely nothing to do w mm. Like I said I get along w my husband but there are more times that I truly just cannot stand him than like him. It's not going to change, and I'm trying but attraction cannot be forced. It's a natural thing. As far as my exmm I'm sure he is still miserable but it is what it is...

casey.lives

It would be a cute gesture.. if things were maybe a bit bland but for problem solving, I'd be a bit insulted. im iffy that way :/