--fooling around with wife during seperation

Hi,

Married since years separated jan.

quick question: My wife and I have been legally separated in maryland since january. Last night we got togehter and fooled around. No penatration. Oral and stuff like that. She started the whole thing not me. Will this legally mess up my separation agreement in maryland. Emotionally i sure it will mess me up since I really miss her and she doenst miss me. I dont know if this was a game ora way to get out of the spepartion agreement. ai dont trust her but ai trully love her. I really enjoyed being with her.

Any advice would be grand!!!

Each state has different laws but I'd guess separation based more on residence and less on sexual activity.

Do you see this night together as part of some reconciliation? Why the split in the first place?

Mr. Lucky

• Author

She said it out relationship that is the problem nothing else. I think a affiar was the reason. She said it was not just that we dont get along.

GorillaTheater

The biggest risk you're facing is getting her pregnant.

That would certainly add some complication to your life.

• Author

Separation vs. Divorce in Maryland | DivorceNet.com

Is it still separation if we live in the same house but sleep in separate beds?

No. The rules are very strict in Maryland. To be considered separated, spouses must:

not live in the same house, and

not have sex with each other.

WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY SEX........only penatration or anything (oral , watching etc)

RightThere

No. The rules are very strict in Maryland. To be considered separated, spouses must:

WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY SEX........only penatration or anything (oral , watching etc)

It's just what they can prove.

It's pretty easy to prove if you two do not live in the same house or not.

However proving you had sex? It only becomes an issue if one of you talks about it to the judge.

Separation sex is like Fight Club.

1) The first rule of separation sex is........you don't talk about separation sex.

• Like 1
Sportsguy4

Well it just depends on what you want out of the situation. This past February after 10 months of separation my wife and me agreed to meet and try and talk to her pastor to work out our marriage. I got there and she had bought condoms and preceded to be the aggressor all 3 days I was there, and just wanting to screw over and over again....

Two weeks after that weekend she calls me and says we're done, and as of last Tuesday I am divorced. I haven't heard from her in more than 3 months now.

Idk if you can handle fooling around if the relationship doesn't last. As for me it totally screwed me over in my mind and I'm still reeling from it. Can't believe she could do what she did, and I've pretty much had to start over emotionally from that weekend and I'm still not getting better from it.

If it's no big deal for you to fool around and her possibly still leave then go for it, but if you think in the slightest bit it would F with your mind then I sure as hell don't recommend it. Worst thing I ever did, was allow her to do that, that weekend.

I really miss her and she doenst miss me. I dont know if this was a game ora way to get out of the spepartion agreement. ai dont trust her but ai trully love her. I really enjoyed being with her.

Does she have a history of being manipulative and sneaky? Using a situation to get what she wants? If so, you are right to be concerned.

If not, she was probably just horny and knew you were a sure thing. I wouldn't read too much into it. If you can't just enjoy the sex without feelings getting involved, then just say no.

Ask your lawyer, and if you haven't already, make the separation or divorce filing official.

I think a affiar was the reason. She said it was not just that we dont get along.

Then use the same strategy she's using regarding the affair - deny, deny. deny...

Mr. Lucky