Time to be a total jerk because that's what women want

Josh1974

But when they are online, or in a social interaction, what attracts a woman most is a guy with an edge, a guy that gives off that vibe that he has some swagger, some attitude, and a bit of that game-playing quick-wit with words and flirtation. Even a dash of jerk better than a dash of too nice and polite.

Guys like this never make it with me either can't tell you how many guys ive ditched purely for their egotistic swagger attitudes, I ditched the greatest sex of my life this year just so I didn't have to deal with that.

Woman DO want nice guys thoughtful caring nice guys but just because you have some of the qualities a woman is looking for doesn't mean you will be her match it's VERY hard to match partners need to be on a level where you can be around someone often and still enjoy it like a best friend its just as hard to find a best friend finding someone is no easy task its like everything must connect like a zipper.

Edited by Omei

No offense Male but you have a limited view of the world that you're trying to play off as universal. It's just not so.

OP, you're miserable bc of lack of success and perceived mistreatment, and you want to fix that by becoming miserable as a newly invented as$hole contrary to your core values? That doesn't seem terribly sensible.

PrettyEmily77
And do you realize how astronomically rare that is?? Especially with YOU having to do a lot of the work?? Most women would laugh in that guys face. It would be great if there were more women like you, that see through the bs, and realize a guys true worth when it comes to what he offers in a relationship, but sadly that doesnt happen, and its only getting worse.

Nearly all the women I know are exactly like me, though (thanks for the compliment anyway, btw)!! That's what people do when genuine feelings are at play. I wouldn't do this for anyone, mind; then again I wouldn't date anyone either :).

Guys like this never make it with me either can't tell you how many guys ive ditched purely for their egotistic swagger attitudes, I ditched the greatest sex of my life this year just so I didn't have to deal with that.

Just because YOU see it that way doesnt mean majority of other women feel the same. You and other women like you are in the minority.

what age group of women are you referring to? your own?

but then again, if they all bail - what happens just before the bail? at just that moment...

Edited by darkmoon

Folks, this was a young hydra at work so, respecting your considered responses, I'll leave the thread but close it.