Where to find really curvy southern girls ?

Clarence_Boddicker

What's wrong with FL? I see plenty of them here.

davidromero43

Check out their facebook profiles and see if all their photos are neck up.

come up to michigan, we have lots of obese women to chose from. we also have many obese men too.

• Like 1
  • Author
What's wrong with FL? I see plenty of them here.

What specific part of FL ? I just wanna go were there manily are . ive been to fort Lauderdale, maimi and orlando

Curvy doesn't mean obese.

the proper definition of "curvy" is not skinny and not fat, in between somewhere

Jessie1231
Like the Greenville ? Is that a good place to find them ?remember. Im mainly talking about the really big booty curvy ones aka the super booty ones white girls .

Greenville a little bit. Wayne county and Johnston county are definites though.

• Author
Greenville a little bit. Wayne county and Johnston county are definites though.

Like Smithfield and Goldsboro?

normal person

These threads always confuse me. All joking aside, why do people think everyone who looks alike hangs out in the same place?

"Curvy girls with southern accents hang out at The Pour House in Tuscaloosa on Tuesday nights from 7:30-9 pm and at Starbucks on Main Street on Friday mornings at 10:15."

OP, if you want a southern girl, look in the south. They're all over that region, I'd imagine. Aside from that, you have to have some luck with chance encounters or coincidental path-crossings. Or try online dating. Best of luck.

• Author
These threads always confuse me. All joking aside, why do people think everyone who looks alike hangs out in the same place?

"Curvy girls with southern accents hang out at The Pour House in Tuscaloosa on Tuesday nights from 7:30-9 pm and at Starbucks on Main Street on Friday mornings at 10:15."

OP, if you want a southern girl, look in the south. They're all over that region, I'd imagine. Aside from that, you have to have some luck with chance encounters or coincidental path-crossings. Or try online dating. Best of luck.

Any were else in alabama ?

impatiently_patient
This thread is cracking me up. :laugh:

It's making me sad about the human race. Some people just got to trash on people to thrive I guess. :( I'm a trim guy, and down with some bigger chicks (and little ones, and tall ones, and etc.). Trash on me too if it makes you feel good.

Anyway, I don't think he was talking about morbidly obese women. I'm guessing more like the thicker girls in Mastodon's 'The Motherload' video. They're from ATL, so I'm guessing that wouldn't be a bad town to troll. Music shows, strip clubs, burlesque, a Run The Jewels show... those kinda places would probably be good. :cool: