Being the man and taking charge is hard

OP you are best to meet women in social situations surrounded by friends and family for moral support, like a dinner party put on a friend that will introduce you to single GFs. Even weddings are a good place to interact with single women. I feel the meeting a total stranger one on one is what is causing you too much stress.

fitnessfan365
It is a small-ish group at least, in my experience. But again note that being a 'bitch' doesn't mean being a 'pussy,' it just means submitting to a woman's will. While still being a man, ideally.

My BF is a pretty studly guy who's gentlemanly and likes animals and all that and keeps me safe and can kick ass if he has to. He also does exactly what I tell him. He gives me good-natured sh*t back from time to time but in the end we both know who the 'boss' is.

OP doesn't really sound like a tough guy, but he does sound like he'd be suitably obedient by nature. And he could still be that guy by being gentlemanly and accommodating while handing over the reigns to a woman.

It's also not so much a matter of being in a club, but moreso that if he found a woman who generally leaned toward assertiveness, they might have some mutual attraction toward each other and the roles might naturally develop.

The larger point is really just that it's better for people to be who they are and try to find like-minded compatible people than attempt some big personal reinvention.

This surprised me because I remember you posting recently how you fully switched teams. But I'm not surprised to hear you say that you're more of a Dom because you're very strong willed/independent.

I never fully switched, no. I'm bi, not lesbian, altho I heavily favor women sexually.

BronzeAgeJaeger217

back to what I said in the thread about a persons upbringing and how it affects their dating life/sex life.

I feel it affects men more than women do, because people always say that guys need an adult male role model in their childhood, teens to teach and show them how to be a "Man", but they never talk about girls going through a right of passage, they talk about guys making the transition from boyhood to manhood, but they don't talk about girls making the transition from girlhood to womanhood, in fact, I don't even think "girlhood" or "womanhood" are words even used in society.

If you are not capable of meeting women from a dating site then get the hell off the site.

Period.

stop wasting women's time.

BronzeAgeJaeger217
If you are not capable of meeting women from a dating site then get the hell off the site.

Period.

stop wasting women's time.

i'm guessing just cold approach then?

i'm guessing just cold approach then?

Dude, the vast majority of women in old and cupid or whatever that stuff is called think 85% of the male user population is below-average. You gotta figure out that dating apps or whatever are for hooking-up. Unless you are part of the cream of the top you are not going to get selected. Meet women in real life.

BronzeAgeJaeger217
"I do not ask for a lighter burden but rather stronger shoulders."

Wish I had your thinking