Fear? Guilt? I think I got caught...

Friskyone4u

At your young age and about to get married he should be chasing you around the house ten times a day. You are not even married yet and you are already interacting and meeting other men . Boredom is no excuse and you know that . Married life is not going to be a fever pitch every week or month .

All that is going to happen is you will cheat on him and soon. Why go through with the charade . You can't stay married long term without some sexual compatibility.

If you get married you are going to find yourself a single divorced mom. And until you make a decision stay off hook up websites . And yes you should tell him what you did

If you don't want to be with him then you should of just ended it. Do not blame it on "oh he said we'd work on it" because that means nothing. If you were so unhappy you should not of agreed to marry him, but you did. He is owed all of the truth if you have even a shred of respect for him.

Also how you can blame this on mere boredom astounds me. Engaged women just don't go on dates with guys they met online due to being "bored".

Don't tell him about the coffee guy. But you should cut bait. Life is too short to not be happy.

Nope, he deserves to know about the coffee guy too. It will make it easier for him to get over this woman. She doesn't get to just cut and run without giving him the truth. That is not how adults act.

Edited by Spectre