We broke up... saw it coming...

I think it's great that you have forgiven him. Now hopefully this thread will die down and get buried! So you can get on with your life, and not constantly be reminded of hell week. :)

whichwayisup
I do know you know how it is... honestly I think most everyone (not everyone) has been in a situation like this at one time or another...

Oh yeah...It's just learning to say "When", like pouring a glass of milk! :p

I really hope it ISN'T the Merry-Go-Round this time for you Alpha.. because I still really believe this is the Woman that keeps you from wanting to find love with anyone else, because your heart is with her...

Me too. And I agree, she's in your blood and until you either have her in your life for good or RID of her somehow, you're gonna feel this way for a long time.

Originally posted by Merin

He asked for this opportunity to be there... said it's what he wants and is certain of it... told me there wasn't any other Girl for him... that he has zero interest in looking else where for who or what he wants.

We agreed to some schedule changes in spending time together... he agreed that when he gets freaked out instead of being an a**hole and pushing me away we will talk... and that he wants to spend more time with my little peeps getting to know them better....

Mistake... I hope not...

I hope not either.

It appears he still has a lot to sort out in his mind, and it is quite mature of you to allow him the opportunity.

But you don't need to put up with any more tantrums like before. You are far too nice a person to be a human doormat.

If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be - Yogi Berra

Merin-

I gotta say- based on how I feel considering the lie I told, his comments are right on the money............

I'm glad you gave him another chance. I certainly hope he takes it this time and does something with it. If not, then he'll have to content with some cranky LS'ers.

• Author
Originally posted by Mz. Pixie

Merin-

I gotta say- based on how I feel considering the lie I told, his comments are right on the money............

I'm glad you gave him another chance. I certainly hope he takes it this time and does something with it. If not, then he'll have to content with some cranky LS'ers.

Thanks Girl.. we'll see how things go.. I feel optimistic ;)

Scott... I appreciate it.. I know I don't deserve to be a doormat.. and he knows that too.. thanks;)

yey!! a happy ending!! lol

as long as the 2 of you communicate when things are goin bad, and talk to each other about whats bothering you... everythang will be alrite!!!

• Author
Originally posted by NiCoLe20

yey!! a happy ending!! lol

as long as the 2 of you communicate when things are goin bad, and talk to each other about whats bothering you... everythang will be alrite!!!

:laugh: Thanks Nicole!

• Author
Originally posted by BigB

I hope it all works out for the best. :)

Thanks sweetie.. I appreciate that ;)

I still think you're too good for him. But if he takes really good care of you and makes you happy... who am I to dissaprove? No one's perfect anyway.

Hugs,

Curly

• Author
Originally posted by CurlyIam

I still think you're too good for him. But if he takes really good care of you and makes you happy... who am I to dissaprove? No one's perfect anyway.

Hugs,

Curly

((Curly)) Thanks Sista.. :love: