Ranting, mostly.

My key has been LS :)

I've been checking back every time I feel down or alone and seeing new threads with new advises makes me feel like every thing will be fine in the end. Just got to tough it out and breathe. LS is amazing because it makes the loneliness go away. You sound like you're in a pretty good place right now and man, I am envious.

I can't wait for the day when the ex texts me and I'll just be brave and say "yeah, I'm giving you just 30 more seconds in my life to take your things and leave me the hell alone". That said, I can't understand why it's taking me so long when a huge majority of the people around me do not like this ex at all.

LS - Great helps a lot - some really good people here

With regard to being in a good place, it's getting there but I have the same feelings as most that you'll get days and think why me? why is this happening ? but then you think " this is why" and you find a way to refocus.

To try and force it our of memory will not help, Accept it smile and think new chapter in the book :)

Your Brain cannot understand the situation at the moment that the person you were close with is no longer involved, so it continues to tell you that ex is meant to be involved - hence to memories, sleepless nights cravings for the ex

With time the brain will learn that this ex is no longer involved and will reprogram itself to remove these feelings - hence why it's all about time.

Reading into break ups it's interesting how humans cope with it, in a way it's addictive and makes you learn what you are doing.

You don't necessary think but every second that goes by is 1 sec of recovery.