Blocked, blocked, blocked

• Author
brokengirl85

Well, it got to a point where I know I will never get over him, but I got to accept it as a fact.

14 weeks no contact, I unblocked him three weeks ago, he contacted me, I ignored, he disappeared and that was all.

I have days when I do think he was worthless (the most) and then days when I miss the old times and think about all the excitement and that I'd never feel that way again.

I've given up on dating sites. I realized I have no desire at all to date someone new, no urges to kiss or be intimate with anyone, and no energy to get to know someone else. I just got tired of trying. I also realized I don't need someone else to feel good about myself. It's not that I'm happy with my life as it is right now, but I don't want to add more trouble to it.

I feel sad about the whole situation. I now realized he probably never loved me or cared about me and I was living a dream. It's sad.

I miss him but, whatever, after all he's just another guy. Another guy I put on a pedestal but at the end, he's just not worth it.

I haven't blocked him again. What for? He just vanished after I ignored him. Clear as water, I've been wasting energies and time in someone that never cared. I'm grateful he never insisted. truth is liberating. I wonder when I'll accept this situation and move on.

• Like 1
frigginlost
Well, it got to a point where I know I will never get over him, but I got to accept it as a fact.

14 weeks no contact, I unblocked him three weeks ago, he contacted me, I ignored, he disappeared and that was all.

I have days when I do think he was worthless (the most) and then days when I miss the old times and think about all the excitement and that I'd never feel that way again.

I've given up on dating sites. I realized I have no desire at all to date someone new, no urges to kiss or be intimate with anyone, and no energy to get to know someone else. I just got tired of trying. I also realized I don't need someone else to feel good about myself. It's not that I'm happy with my life as it is right now, but I don't want to add more trouble to it.

I feel sad about the whole situation. I now realized he probably never loved me or cared about me and I was living a dream. It's sad.

I miss him but, whatever, after all he's just another guy. Another guy I put on a pedestal but at the end, he's just not worth it.

I haven't blocked him again. What for? He just vanished after I ignored him. Clear as water, I've been wasting energies and time in someone that never cared. I'm grateful he never insisted. truth is liberating. I wonder when I'll accept this situation and move on.

You want to know something?

That post is the absolute perfect example of *healing*! You are doing fantastic! You are totally in tune with yourself and being completely honest with yourself. Well done!

When my marriage ended after nearly 20 years, I felt the exact same way, to the letter. The councilor I was seeing at the time told me it was absolutely great that I was at that point, and it was all downhill from there. The hard work is nearly over. A little more time and you will be your complete old self regarding love.

She was absolutely right. Seven months later I found someone new. Didn't work out, but it showed me the process of healing works.

• Author
brokengirl85

It's been 4 months no contact and one month since he contacted me and I ignored.

I've been really depressed lately, just wanted to sleep. I'm seeing a counselor but it's not quite working.

I still miss him him and think why he didn't love me. Some days I forget about him, then I remember some things, some plans we had, some moments we shared, and I get really sad.

I've tried to date other guys but haven't met anyone yet. It's like I have no energy to get to know someone new. It's like I'm exhausted already.

I miss the old times. I hope I'll get better. I'm really discouraged.

My questions are: why he didn't insist? Why he just deleted his profile? Why is he not asking me why I don't reply? Why he gave up that easily? Why? :(

Reason for breakup: he said he wasn't in love with me and he wanted to continue dating other women at same time

I think you answered your own question.

I was on tinder only to keep my mind busy off my ex of 5 years

Everybody wants to hook up. It's bull****. If u only want conversation they're like **** you. I want sex. It's like I'm lost in

this freaking twilight zone of being alone. It sucks besides losing my job, falling behind on my rent. Sigh!

• Author
brokengirl85

Mightycpa thank you. Yes, he didn't insist because he wasn't in love with me. True but it still hurts.

Rmuscle: I've tried to engage in conversation to eventually meet with other guys, but apparently I'm playing way out of my league because the ones I want don't want to talk to me. Sooo...I'm feeling really sad.

I need to find guys in real life and stop insisting with online dating because this is never going to work. At least in real life I can get excited by someone bc of their personality and not their looks.

So funny, the ex always made me feel like I was a supermodel and look at me now, I only attract losers and undesirables that no one else wants. Sad