Ex Said She Loves me Breaking up with boyfriend

Simon Phoenix
Thank you... I hurt her over a year ago... and shes still hurt. She said she still cries about it when she thinks about it. I'm only human... I have my regrets.

So this whole thing she's holding over your head is from a year ago? That's stupid. I'm guessing you've apologized already for it. She's just using it as currency to string you along. I have to agree with everyone else -- you dodged a bullet and you need to stop interacting with this woman completely from here on out.

• Like 3
  • Author
j_mysterio

She says she was the happiest shed ever been. I was the most beautiful person inside and out. Then i messed up. Never touched another woman... but talked and met up. She says it tore her apart... like she had never been torn apart before. Trust me... ive been dealing with it this whole time... i regret. I sincerely have apologized at least 10 times.... eye to eye... heart to heart, just her and i. To have something like that ripped out from under her... i could see it. To use it as ammo for our interactions now... Idk...

Simon Phoenix
She says she was the happiest shed ever been. I was the most beautiful person inside and out. Then i messed up. Never touched another woman... but talked and met up. She says it tore her apart... like she had never been torn apart before. Trust me... ive been dealing with it this whole time... i regret. I sincerely have apologized at least 10 times.... eye to eye... heart to heart, just her and i. To have something like that ripped out from under her... i could see it. To use it as ammo for our interactions now... Idk...

Yet she stayed with you for several months afterward. Sorry dude, she's using it as an excuse to string you along. Whenever you object to being strung along, she's using it to justify her treating you like crap. It has very little to do with her being hurt -- it has to do with her using it as a tool to manipulate you. And considering what you are typing -- it's working like a charm.

• Author
j_mysterio

It's just insane... what comfort would she have in knowing that i am still here? Why?!?!? If i was over somebody, I would be over them... like fnck you... im out. Ive done it before. The facts... her new relationship sucks... what in her mind is convincing her to stay in it? comfort? wouldnt it feel empty and pointless and confuse her more? she should be tired of being confused. i know i am.. but shes creating the confusion for herself... she knows this but keeps it going. It just p!sses me off thinking that the guilt she just created in her new relationship will make her latch on even more to her empty relationship and make her even more miserable. Then again... that could be a good thing. Ya gotta hit rock bottom sometime... i just wish she was smart enough to do it sooner than later. I still care for her as a human being... aside from being in love with her. Yes, its not my job to care for her... but i do. Not afraid to admit it and face ridicule. I'd say a good 50% of people have been where im at.

• Author
j_mysterio

Also, How would you feel if your girlfriend cheated on you with an ex you knew she wasnt over? What would be the boyfriends point of view on this? You're girlfriend cheated on you with her ex and was telling her ex she loves him.

You can spin your wheels on all the why's,what if's,maybe in the future,ect... Doesn't do anything to bring her back to you. You,my friend, are going through "withdrawals". You got a temporary "fix" that night. That's all it was. Get on with living your life and kick this "habit/drug" forever. There should be a rehab for heartbreak, but there isn't.

• Like 1