On ave how long do females plan on breaking up before they do so?

Clarence_Boddicker

I'm pretty sure my ex had been thinking about it for months and then slowly phased up on a new guy while she phased off of me, making the break-up nice and easy for her. Sucked.

kismetkismet
My ex talked and conversed with her girlfriends for advice and opinions. To my knowledge when a person (especially a girl) looks for advice and opinions from their girlfriends/friends, no matter what their friends say.. it's pretty much been decided that she will dump you.. it's only matter of time and she's just looking for support from her girlfriends/friends to pull the trigger.

It doesn't matter if all her friends say that she shouldn't dump you, she'll only listen to that 1 person that agrees with what she's feeling or thinking. If she doesn't get the support that she needs, it just means she her decision to dump you is delay but rest assured, her dumping you will eventually happen once she either can't take it anymore or she finds what she's looking for.

In my case I knew there was a good chance she was going to dump me as she was going on a 6 month vacation and short-term long distance relationship just didn't seem to work for her. So it was easier for her to detach since she didn't see me or wasn't with me for awhile. They look for opportunities like these to dump you usually. But in their minds/hearts they had planned to dump you for awhile now but just couldn't muster themselves to do it.

This isn't true. I talk about my relationship with my close friends all throughout the relationship. Sometimes it's for reassurance, sometimes it's for advice etc. Sometimes it's just to talk about how lovely they are. My very good friends know a lot about the relationship all the way through (this is 1-2 friends, not a whole group) It also goes the other way, sometimes all of a girl's friends will tell her to break up with someone except for one - and she will listen to that one because she doesn't want to accept that it should be over. In fact I find that to be the case more often than what you said.

It's true it is sometimes in our minds for a while. But it feels like people are implying that it's some sinister plot. It's difficult to walk away from someone you love(d) and have shared so much of your life with! Often times she's trying to figure out whether or not the two of you can make it work, not just stringing you along.