Woman asks men for sex - social experiment video

I finally watched some of the video...

I think it was done all wrong...

For one, when she started it she was dressed like a hooker...and, was just "hanging" around at a corner. That's what hookers do.

Also, she just "cold approached" people. You just can't randomly walk up to a guy and ask for sex - even in the "ideal" setting (i.e. a bar). You have to get a rapport with them. Sit down, have a drink, chat them up, maybe smile and/or touch them a bit - THEN you drop the hammer on them.

I don't like getting cold approached for sex by men. Even in a place where you sorta "expect" it (i.e. clubs, bars). It's such a turn off.

thefooloftheyear
You have got to be kidding me. Define 'a strange woman'. Men's definition of a 'stranger' is a lot different than a lot of women's. Talks to her for five minutes or text messages once or twice and all hell breaks loose with sex talk and penis pics, lol. So please...

And about the danger to the woman doing the reverse? I dunno about that. Depends on the woman.

Maybe if more men had more serious consequences than a polite rejection of their advances to strangers, then it would stop happening.

I know. Maybe women should just tazer every random guy who approaches them when they don't want to be approached.

Develop some app that gives the guys phone or computer a virus if he sexts you something out of line.

That would be awesome.

I dunno....I guess you need to surround yourself with higher quality people.(shrug)....I know of no guy that would ever do it(although I cant say with 100% certainty, but I have been around them enough to make that judgement) and as I have said, Ive personally never done it, ever..In fact, in my lifetime, "strange" women have been more sexually aggressive with me than I have ever been to them...I'm not even counting the coked up sluts I encountered when working the door at clubs in the 80's...If you only knew..

TFY

• Like 1

Bam! Caught on tape what I've always said. Most men are NOT easy.

Looks like this was filmed in my neck of the woods too so it didn't surprise me.

Edited by Popsicle
Ive never in my life, nor known any man in my life, who has flat out asked a strange woman for sex......Never.......If a man does it, and I am sure some do, then he probably should be on some sexual predator registry....So I am not sure how this equates to "turning the tables".....

I think the problem for a woman that wants to do it, even as a goof as you suggest, is she could easily find herself raped, beaten, and thrown in a ditch...Probably a pretty stupid idea...

TFY

Lol like dating? POF? Men proposition strange women for sex all the time. Some men are a bit nicer and will talk to you for 45 min and then ask. :lmao:

Bam! Caught on tape what I've always said. Most men are NOT easy.

Looks like this was filmed in my neck of the woods too so it didn't surprise me.

If they had approached online, I bet that would be a different story.

I finally watched some of the video...

I think it was done all wrong...

For one, when she started it she was dressed like a hooker...and, was just "hanging" around at a corner. That's what hookers do.

Also, she just "cold approached" people. You just can't randomly walk up to a guy and ask for sex - even in the "ideal" setting (i.e. a bar). You have to get a rapport with them. Sit down, have a drink, chat them up, maybe smile and/or touch them a bit - THEN you drop the hammer on them.

I don't like getting cold approached for sex by men. Even in a place where you sorta "expect" it (i.e. clubs, bars). It's such a turn off.

I think I might try this at a bar or something. I bet the guys would take me out back or to their car asap. That being said it is scary for some guys to encounter a sexually blunt woman.

You have got to be kidding me. Define 'a strange woman'. Men's definition of a 'stranger' is a lot different than a lot of women's. Talks to her for five minutes or text messages once or twice and all hell breaks loose with sex talk and penis pics, lol. So please...

Truth! lol

Experiment failed because of wrong environment, not because men are unwilling.

• Like 2
calvincline47

I would think that this woman has some serious psychological issues.

I have had women proposition in a similar way before (at bars and parties). I usually either turn them down or give them a fake name and number (just in case she decides to file a false rape report later).

One night at a club I had a girl put hand on shoulder and tell me she wanted to take me home with her. She was a really fine chick too, something had to have been up.

I was so shocked and weirded out that I didn't know how to react, nothing like that ever happened. People wish a chick would do that, but when it really happens you're like "woe WTF is going on!"

• Like 1

Look,

This "experiment" has nothing to do with men being faithful...

Thing "is" while everyone wants to fight biology and think women can be like men, fact is men are the "hunters/pursuers". We women are just supposed to show signs of interest (i.e. batting eyelashes, smile, touching) and the guy makes the move.

This "experiment" also was done all wrong. Neither men nor women feel comfortable with some stranger flat out asking them for sex.

Even in a setting like a bar/club, you gotta work up to it. You smile, ask if you can sit at their table...and, go from there. Also, not every guy going to a club/bar is looking to hook-up - even meet women. They are actually there to have drinks, maybe something to eat, and have a good time.

Now online? Unfortunately most guys online "think" it's not for "dating" but for "sex". So yea, after an e-mail or two, they probably want to hook-up.

Edited by Gloria25
Look,

This "experiment" has nothing to do with men being faithful...

Thing "is" while everyone wants to fight biology and think women can be like men, fact is men are the "hunters/pursuers". We women are just supposed to show signs of interest (i.e. batting eyelashes, smile, touching) and the guy makes the move.

This "experiment" was done all wrong. Neither men nor women feel comfortable with some stranger flat out asking them for sex.

Even in a setting like a bar/club, you gotta work up to it. You smile, ask if you can sit at their table...and, go from there. Also, not every guy going to a club/bar is looking to hook-up - even meet women. They are actually there to have drinks, maybe something to eat, and have a good time.

Now online? Unfortunately most guys online "think" it's not for "dating" but for "sex". So yea, after an e-mail or two, they probably want to hook-up.

It's not that they think it not for " dating", but for "sex" it's that, that's all it's good for.

Several years ago I had a co-worker that came from California. She told me how California girls are generally more aggressive than the men, which many are resentful of. They meet men from the East Coast (such as from NYC) out in California, or some women move to the East Coast, and find the men to be more aggressive than their West Coast counterparts, which they admire. There is some truth to what Phoe is talking about in regard to the odd dynamic.

Maybe I'll go out to Cali and see what all the fuss is about.

I would have thought it would be the opposite. In CA there is an excess of single men and in NY there is an excess of single women (not sure on age brackets tho). The CA girls with more men should be getting hit on more often and should get by without having to be proactive in the dating game, compared to their east coast counterparts.

Justanaverageguy
If some attractive gal approached me for sex out the blue on the street one day, I would assume she had some guy hiding in the bushes somewhere to mug me (or I would assume she was doing an expiriment on camera LOL)

When I was young and coming of age. My very wise old mother told me there are only two kinds of honest women in the world that when it comes to sex, one will have sex in exchange for relationship/marriage/home/family etc and the other is for cash money up front. Those are the only two honest women. All others offering sex are some kind of scam or they have some kind of hidden agenda.

Haha - I used to think the same. I was backpacking with a friend through Central America in my younger years. 2 very VERY hot latino girls from Panama basically straight up propositioned us to come back and "party at their place" . They were so hot and it was so direct and easy that I initially didn't want to get involved. It just seemed too easy for girls that hot so I assumed it was either 1) A prostitute which I am not into or 2) They would have some guy waiting to harvest our organs or steal our money

My friend talked me into it .... and hey so did the girls ass and thighs. It turned out they were just horny girls who really liked western boys. We went back to one of their places and it was actually a god damn palace. Her family was evidentially filthy rich to boot. Had some of the best sex of my life and left with wallet and kidneys still in place.

Sometimes believe it or not .... girls just want sex :)