Guy No 2

Toodaloo

• Author
Your best Wednesday knickers i hope!

Oh Darling its not Party Pants night tonight! Its not for a few days! Mind you I still have doubts that they will be allowed out in the daylight... I might just go commando in jogging bottoms... he isn't going to notice anyway...

The knickers today are actually saggy old ones... I love them they have "little miss mischief" on them and are so silly and fun... They are from my fat days though so I think my jeans are actually holding them up... Not that the jeans are much better either... If I try to practice my twerking they fall down round my ankles... Must bother to go clothes shopping at some point... I keep them purely because I love them and they are fun...

Oh Darling its not Party Pants night tonight! Its not for a few days! Mind you I still have doubts that they will be allowed out in the daylight... I might just go commando in jogging bottoms... he isn't going to notice anyway...

The knickers today are actually saggy old ones... I love them they have "little miss mischief" on them and are so silly and fun... They are from my fat days though so I think my jeans are actually holding them up... Not that the jeans are much better either... If I try to practice my twerking they fall down round my ankles... Must bother to go clothes shopping at some point... I keep them purely because I love them and they are fun...

keep those Gussets well scrubbed! And invest in some new knickers, you don`t want to be in a position where it`s only the stubborn under stains holding them together........

Good luck, blokes in for a treat.

• Like 1
  • Author
keep those Gussets well scrubbed! And invest in some new knickers, you don`t want to be in a position where it`s only the stubborn under stains holding them together........

Good luck, blokes in for a treat.

Oh don't worry Haydn - I will just go with out!!! :D They only get caught round your ankles anyway!!!

Perhaps we should start a second sweep stake for when I get arrested for molesting the man as well... :confused:

Perhaps we do need to take up a LoveShack collection to post Ms Toodaloo's bail...

Ma'am, forget the knickers. Meet him at the door wearing nothing but a smile and lets get this show on the road. The suspense is killing me.... :p

Forget the tender touches. Go for a full on body-slam and save the tender stuff for Round 2.

I'm hoping your 4th date report is a bit X-rated including a few of the bouncing bunnies...:bunny::bunny::bunny:

• Author

Well we had bit of a text conversation last night. He wanted to check in as he knows Thursday is always a "bad" day for me. Back and forth a little bit.

I tried a bit of subtle flirting... well I was as subtle as a brink being throw through the window of a china shop that is full of rampaging bulls... you know that sort of subtle...

He didn't respond to some of the comments but others he was a bit receptive to in a quiet way... He did tell me not to worry about being a pervert! :laugh: Thats about as good as it got! AND he had been out for after work drinks and was tiddly! I am going to have to break out the rum and get this guy as drunk as a sailor...

He did however send another good morning, as has become his habit, this morning... so it can't be all bad...

Neuwulf if I get laid this weekend you will not just get a Freddo sent to you it will be a giant bar of galaxy!!!

The quest continues...

Really doesn't help that I have been reading Lady Chatterleys lover...

• Like 3

Toodaloo..you are hilarious! :laugh:

I agree! Update much needed!!

I am a bit concerned though on a serious note that he suggested bringing pizza. Pizza is no good at all for getting someone drunk and seducing them!

Its way too much to line a stomach with!

The leftovers are good for breakfast though.. *ahem*

• Like 3
  • Author

Good Morning Chaps and Chapettes...

Please be gentle I have a hangover and being a sober bunny normally I am not used to this at all!!!

Well update.

Guy 6 I think it was. Met him, had a lovely walk and chat said I would check my activities as I needed to confirm with my brother then ring him to go out again. He blew up my phone half an hour later with begging texts to please accept him as my boyfriend etc etc etc. He has gone radio silence since. Next!

No 2... Yes that one... Sorry Neowulf my darling... no Galaxy bar... no Freddo... mind you if you want one I will send you one as a consolation prize anyway. Cooked him a meal and brought a lovely bottle of red as he likes red... Didn't show. I sent a text asking if he was lost. He wasn't he just couldn't be bothered as the 15 minute drive was too much hassle. Clearly having the manners to actually say before I had gone to the hassle of going to town buying a load of food, getting it all ready etc was also too much... Next!

Now this is where is gets a bit naughty and I would not recommend this to anyone. Another chap got in contact. It was one of the "Hey babe fancy a bit of fluff" type messages. I responded. He isn't all that bad. He was very sweet and fun.

Well blow this thought I. So far this weekend has been tripe mixed in with fish livers bad... So I thought sod it. Another chap that I had exchanged a few messages with... well I figured I have nice wine, the dogs ate No 2's share of the meal but I still had a load of fresh bread and cheese etc. So I invited him round. Had a great evening. He was an absolute gent. Very good fun, charming, witty, interesting... As he was driving home again I drank all but a small glass of the wine... Not a drop (well a sip here or there) has passed thy lips since Christmas so I am now very hungover and more than a tinsey bit tender... No sex but an absolutely fantastic snog! Oh my word for a short, tubby chap he has got muscles! Again better looking than his pictures. Was really impressed by his work ethic as he just loves to work. Doesn't matter what he does as long as he is working he tries to be the best he can be at whatever he does. Hates sitting around on his backside.

So folks we shall see. In the mean time does any one have any asprin? Ibuprofen will do or paracetamol???

Oh and I also remeasured myself this weekend because really there can't be that many chaps out there telling porkies, I was beginning to think I must be a veritable giant... I am 5ft 5 (just under) and they are all telling porkies about their height... Long gone are the days when it was de rigueur to tell women that you have a 3ft long penis, chaps are now happy to say how much they are actually packing under their y fronts... Now you just add 3 ft to your height instead....! How times have changed...

• Like 2
  • Author
Just waiting on a video of the twerking

Ah yes about the twerking... :laugh:

Probably safer not to ask at this point in time...

Good Morning Chaps and Chapettes...

Please be gentle I have a hangover and being a sober bunny normally I am not used to this at all!!!

Well update.

Guy 6 I think it was. Met him, had a lovely walk and chat said I would check my activities as I needed to confirm with my brother then ring him to go out again. He blew up my phone half an hour later with begging texts to please accept him as my boyfriend etc etc etc. He has gone radio silence since. Next!

No 2... Yes that one... Sorry Neowulf my darling... no Galaxy bar... no Freddo... mind you if you want one I will send you one as a consolation prize anyway. Cooked him a meal and brought a lovely bottle of red as he likes red... Didn't show. I sent a text asking if he was lost. He wasn't he just couldn't be bothered as the 15 minute drive was too much hassle. Clearly having the manners to actually say before I had gone to the hassle of going to town buying a load of food, getting it all ready etc was also too much... Next!

Now this is where is gets a bit naughty and I would not recommend this to anyone. Another chap got in contact. It was one of the "Hey babe fancy a bit of fluff" type messages. I responded. He isn't all that bad. He was very sweet and fun.

Well blow this thought I. So far this weekend has been tripe mixed in with fish livers bad... So I thought sod it. Another chap that I had exchanged a few messages with... well I figured I have nice wine, the dogs ate No 2's share of the meal but I still had a load of fresh bread and cheese etc. So I invited him round. Had a great evening. He was an absolute gent. Very good fun, charming, witty, interesting... As he was driving home again I drank all but a small glass of the wine... Not a drop (well a sip here or there) has passed thy lips since Christmas so I am now very hungover and more than a tinsey bit tender... No sex but an absolutely fantastic snog! Oh my word for a short, tubby chap he has got muscles! Again better looking than his pictures. Was really impressed by his work ethic as he just loves to work. Doesn't matter what he does as long as he is working he tries to be the best he can be at whatever he does. Hates sitting around on his backside.

So folks we shall see. In the mean time does any one have any asprin? Ibuprofen will do or paracetamol???

Oh and I also remeasured myself this weekend because really there can't be that many chaps out there telling porkies, I was beginning to think I must be a veritable giant... I am 5ft 5 (just under) and they are all telling porkies about their height... Long gone are the days when it was de rigueur to tell women that you have a 3ft long penis, chaps are now happy to say how much they are actually packing under their y fronts... Now you just add 3 ft to your height instead....! How times have changed...

Whew!!!

Just Whew!!!

Toodaloo---What ever is a matter with those chaps across the pond?

Toodles on the loose and he can't manage a 15 minute drive?!?

Geez, I've driven halfway across Texas for a good snuggle and home cooked meal.... The twearking is just a bonus...

Kindly send me #2's address will you? I'm thinking we're about to launch a drone strike on his a$$

Next...

Pass the aspirin. Now I have a headache.:sick::sick::sick:

Keep up the quest Toodaloo. I'm enjoying your adventures...

Once again I'm reminded why I hate that OLD crap...

Edited by lgspot
  • Like 1

Your adventures may be the basis of a radio 4 `book at bedtime` series.

Cracking stuff T.

The last fella sounds promising.............

As for the hangover. A full English helps.

God help the neighbours!

• Author

Well Red Wine chap has offered to massage my bottom for me...

While the innuendo is there I suspect its actually because I appear to have pulled my poor bottom muscles mowing the lawn and he does want to help!!!

Do you know. Sod it. I am too old for all of this messing about. I can't be doing with it.

I am just going to go and have some fun. All this romance and trying to figure everything out... its just a waste of time...

We will never figure it all out. We are always going to end up scratching our head thinking "eh?" so why not just accept it and get on with it.

I am beginning to wonder if this is a quest for true love or just an ample stock of Duracell's finest... Their share prices must be rocketing! I will let you all know when I actually manage to get some action so you can sell your shares in time before prices plummet!

• Like 1

He didn't show up!!! *shacking head* The flaky & lazy are taking over I'm speechless! I'm glad you had fun with number 7? Does he have potential for another date?

• Like 1
Well Red Wine chap has offered to massage my bottom for me...

While the innuendo is there I suspect its actually because I appear to have pulled my poor bottom muscles mowing the lawn and he does want to help!!!

Do you know. Sod it. I am too old for all of this messing about. I can't be doing with it.

I am just going to go and have some fun. All this romance and trying to figure everything out... its just a waste of time...

We will never figure it all out. We are always going to end up scratching our head thinking "eh?" so why not just accept it and get on with it.

I am beginning to wonder if this is a quest for true love or just an ample stock of Duracell's finest... Their share prices must be rocketing! I will let you all know when I actually manage to get some action so you can sell your shares in time before prices plummet!

I'm thinking we wire direct and do away with the batteries.

Boyfriend BOB could use a little extra torque...

Duracell can take the hit and it'll be easier on the economy.

I've got a brand new Hitachi Magic Wand I'm thinking about sending your way, Guaranteed to put a smile on your face and a skip to your step.

BOBs not much for conversation, but long as you have juice enough to run

him---he will keep you entertained.

I've even ran one thru the dishwasher after play for a quick spit shine.

Hang in there girl. Good things are coming your way.

• Like 1
  • Author
He didn't show up!!! *shacking head* The flaky & lazy are taking over I'm speechless! I'm glad you had fun with number 7? Does he have potential for another date?

I am glad you are keeping up Gaeta because I sure as heck can't!!!

No 7 is very good potential for second date. I have hopes for that one but give it a month and I shall probably have him running!!! :laugh:

No 8 is probably a brief thing but fun nether the less...

I have hidden my profile for the time being to give myself a break.

Head still hurting and in desperate need of sleep! 3 hours is not enough for this old gal!

How are your prospects shaping up at the moment?

How are your prospects shaping up at the moment?

I am booooored out of my mind. Only a couple of lucky-warm prospects. I need to change city as I believe I have now dated all available men in my metro-pole.

• Author
I am booooored out of my mind. Only a couple of lucky-warm prospects. I need to change city as I believe I have now dated all available men in my metro-pole.

Do it!

Either that or set up your own speed dating company so you can run through them all fast before you pass them on to your female clients!!! :D

Gaeta you and I need a bit of fluff/ crumpet on the side...

I think I am going to aim for a younger man for no reason other than I can.

This weekend was bit of a wake up call because I just reached the point where I just don't care any more. I don't care if they want to talk to me, I don't care if they are just after sex, I don't care what any of them think of me. Until one of them goes out of is way to prove he is worthy I just don't care any more.

• Like 1

ohhh I'm way ahead of you on the fluff and crumpet ;-)

• Like 1
Do it!

Either that or set up your own speed dating company so you can run through them all fast before you pass them on to your female clients!!! :D

I think I am going to aim for a younger man for no reason other than I can.

This weekend was bit of a wake up call because I just reached the point where I just don't care any more. I don't care if they want to talk to me, I don't care if they are just after sex, I don't care what any of them think of me. Until one of them goes out of is way to prove he is worthy I just don't care any more.

Truly disappointed for both you lovely ladies. :(

• Author
Truly disappointed for both you lovely ladies. :(

ohhh I'm way ahead of you on the fluff and crumpet ;-)

Make that one of us Neowulf! I am way behind Gaeta and trying to catch up!

I need to find a bit on the side...

Though knowing my luck it will end up being a side dish of onion rings or garlic bread rather than the "bit on the side" I was thinking about!

Its ok though you can still have a Freddo bar if you want... My mind has now moved on to thinking about getting a friend a car experience in a mazda dressed up as Lightening McQueen.... So so tempting...

Make that one of us Neowulf! I am way behind Gaeta and trying to catch up!

I need to find a bit on the side...

Though knowing my luck it will end up being a side dish of onion rings or garlic bread rather than the "bit on the side" I was thinking about!

Its ok though you can still have a Freddo bar if you want... My mind has now moved on to thinking about getting a friend a car experience in a mazda dressed up as Lightening McQueen.... So so tempting...

I assumed (perhaps wrongly?) that Gaeta and you both would enjoy something more stable and complete from your relationships.

It saddens me to see the way some men treat women, especially ones as classy as you both clearly are :)

No need for a Fredo. Thank you for sharing your journey :)

It saddens me to see the way some men treat women, especially ones as classy as you both clearly are :)

Toodaloo the good ones are in Australia!! That's why nothing is working for us !!

• Like 2
Toodaloo the good ones are in Australia!! That's why nothing is working for us !!

We're a generally friendly bunch, blessed to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world.

We love tourists! Time for a change of scenery ;)

• Like 2

Glad you eventually had some fun! :D:

Can't believe that guy flaked on a 15 minute drive! That's pathetic!

Must admit though that I never cook a meal early in for any guy, if they want food I have microwave popcorn at the ready. :)