I'm afraid he's CHEATING ON HIS GIRLFRIEND with me?

LifeandPerseverance

• Author
LifeandPerseverance

So I think I'm done here regardless of the girlfriend/no girlfriend situation. Due to this morning.

We went out Thursday night, I really cornered him on this european topic, and discussed with him. Based on everything I really don't think he's with her. Had a great date, really enjoyed being with him, everything was good.

Last night, we went out for ice cream. I knew he was going out afterwards. I accidently left my phone charger in his car, so while we were texting this morning he told me I could come and get it (and he's left a couple things in my truck recently, so we traded), so I stopped by on my way home to get it.

Then I saw it while he was getting my charger..He has a huge hickey on his neck. I've lived long enough to know how to NOT give a hickey. I saw him last night, under bright lights. THAT wasn't there. He actually told me, "Oh my neck gets really red and broken out from the gym." That's nice, but this was on like his adam's apple. When I finally was able to show him, his response? "You must of done that Thursday night. And it took awhile to show up. Great." Hickies don't take days to show up?

He says he went out til like 3 am, and didn't get home until 10 am (in his own words), and his eyes just like glazed over, quote, "I should have just stayed with you. I would have had more fun." I asked if he was okay. He wouldn't really answer. He was really sketchy, as I searched my car for some foundation or concealer to put on it.

I guess I should take this to mean he had like a one night stand? It's not that it's that big of deal..But somehow, it sits as weird with me. Especially his response? That he would try to pin it on ME? I would know if I put that there.

Edited by LifeandPerseverance

This is too much stuff going on to be 3 or 4 weeks into a relationship. I would say it sounds like you have lost trust in him, but I'm not sure you ever had it. Do not underestimate the importance of trusting your partner if you want a long term relationship that will last.

From what you have written, it sounds to me like this girl is still very much in the picture. Maybe not his girlfriend, but there is still something there.