Where can I meet women who like shy/awkward guys?

I have struggled with social anxiety, so I know what you're feeling. You do have to start being social. I don't recommend throwing yourself into the deep end.

Baby steps!! Where are you from? Join a meetup. Join a meetup for other shy people. You won't be the 'shy, awkward' one there...they're ALL shy and awkward. You could even practice talking to girls there, knowing that they're shy too, and probably WANT you to talk to them.

You don't have to morph into a new person. You just will work on becoming a better version of yourself.

It is hard to have shyness, I agree with you. But no one said life would be fair or easy. If you give yourself a break, and take small steps, you'll have a better life. But you need to drop the idea that all women make you uncomfortable. You need to reframe how you view people and relationships.

'women make me uncomfortable right now, but when i'm less socially anxious, they won't make me so uncomfortable'

You need to believe that. especially because it's true.

please try. that's all we can do in life, is try. you might wind up very surprised and happy.

Being shy/quiet/not socially outgoing is VERY different from having a low self esteem and being insecure about yourself (which appears to be your case).

Shy guys are fine, insecure guys are not IMO.