So, he pursued me for over a year but is it genuine?

BlueIvy

No offense to the guy at all, but he obviously is hitting on and trying to pick up women all the time. To get past an outright rejection, a fade, and another fade and to still keep trying shows he has real mid level game. I would have barrelled right through the boyfriend thing and kept trying, but Im in sales and deflecting rejection is in my nature and ive been desensitized to it.

Now given that youve rejected and faded him of course he is perfectly OK to keep trying with other women. Dont hold any of that against him even if you find his phone stuffed chock block full of other girls numbers. Its the single life, thats the way it goes.

Just date him, take it at your pace but not too slow, have a good time and hey maybe he does want you as a girlfriend and not just as a FWB or casual. Youll never know unless you try.

• Like 1

Looks like the first guy is trying to maybe get his own revenge on you...

Probably was best to drop it initially instead of asking him for dick pics, etc..

Don't know how sending a video of a girl giving you a BJ would get any other girl interested in having sex with you though.. weird...

• Like 1
  • Author
No offense to the guy at all, but he obviously is hitting on and trying to pick up women all the time. To get past an outright rejection, a fade, and another fade and to still keep trying shows he has real mid level game. I would have barrelled right through the boyfriend thing and kept trying, but Im in sales and deflecting rejection is in my nature and ive been desensitized to it.

Now given that youve rejected and faded him of course he is perfectly OK to keep trying with other women. Dont hold any of that against him even if you find his phone stuffed chock block full of other girls numbers. Its the single life, thats the way it goes.

Just date him, take it at your pace but not too slow, have a good time and hey maybe he does want you as a girlfriend and not just as a FWB or casual. Youll never know unless you try.

I have no doubt he is seeing other women on a casual basis. He lives in the hood so the women he is use to dating are easily impressed, thus men probably don't have to put a lot of effort to get laid from a hood chick.

I think because of this, he is not use to rejections. Even though when we talked, he said he's been rejected before...IDK if I believe that, because why does he keep popping up? If sex is the aim, he can easily find many hoodrats to have sex with.

When I date a guy, however, I have no issue with him dating other women as I do the same thing. But if I really like a guy and want him to be my bf, then it would be expected that we only date each other. Like, with my ex we only dated each other and then became bf an gf.

But clearly, we aren't on the same page so I have no interest in dating him.

That ship sailed.

Looks like the first guy is trying to maybe get his own revenge on you...

Probably was best to drop it initially instead of asking him for dick pics, etc..

Don't know how sending a video of a girl giving you a BJ would get any other girl interested in having sex with you though.. weird...

Yes, I kinda feel that way. From what he told me, it shocked and upset him that I rejected him. I don't think he was expecting that all.

But then again, most guys would give up. I am not the only woman in the world, it's time for him to give up,lol.

Yeah, I should of but I was kinda toying with him.

I think him doing that was disrespectful, but considering the type of women he messes with, he probably thought that would impress me.

What I want to know is why would he give his friend my snapchat info?

Like, really dude?

Whoa, i missed this part. Thats straight up weird. Yeah you really pissed this guy off. Thats a message, saying, "fine girl theres many more where you came from".

• Author
Whoa, i missed this part. Thats straight up weird. Yeah you really pissed this guy off. Thats a message, saying, "fine girl theres many more where you came from".

lmaooo.

Are you a man? Can you explain him giving hsi friend my snap chat??

IDK if there if there is more to come from, the women he deals with aren't half way on my level. If he feels that way, then he should leave me alone for good.

I really believe rejecting him made him mad. Because he told me that someone saw me in the parking lot and almost slipped as it was icy. He said he was kinda happy and though it was funny :rolleyes:

Guess he felt entitled to me. And no offense, but I am deemed very attractive so he must have felt like ****.

This is starting to become funny to me.

calvincline47

This is true. When I get rejected, I tend to stop looking at women as a potential relationship and start looking at them as a conquest.

Well, I used to. I'm over all of that now and would prefer something more long term. So if I get rejected even once, it's an instant friend zone (if I keep in contact with her at all). She will never have the opportunity to date me again.

xpaperxcutx

I think a woman of class would simply let it go and not text a guy repeatedly and over-think things about him.

I have been rejected by guys a lot, but I have also learned the hard way that silence is the best revenge.

The fact that you try to play him with the booty-call makes it seem like you are easy and could be the reason why he gave his friends your number.

You treat people how you want to be treated. Even if he was a player, he hadn't bedded you but simply took you out on one date. Had you simply just gone silent, he would've came back and you could've just ignored him.

• Author
This is true. When I get rejected, I tend to stop looking at women as a potential relationship and start looking at them as a conquest.

Well, I used to. I'm over all of that now and would prefer something more long term. So if I get rejected even once, it's an instant friend zone (if I keep in contact with her at all). She will never have the opportunity to date me again.

In my case, I initially rejected him because I had a bf. I would think that's a good reason to reject someone, shows the person values relationships and is loyal.

I don't think it's really fair to consider someone a conquest after rejection.

• Author
I think a woman of class would simply let it go and not text a guy repeatedly and over-think things about him.

I have been rejected by guys a lot, but I have also learned the hard way that silence is the best revenge.

The fact that you try to play him with the booty-call makes it seem like you are easy and could be the reason why he gave his friends your number.

You treat people how you want to be treated. Even if he was a player, he hadn't bedded you but simply took you out on one date. Had you simply just gone silent, he would've came back and you could've just ignored him.

It was 2 dates. He knows I am not easy. He gave his friend my Snap chat name to friend me. And I unfriended his friend. I was thinking he asked his friend to friend me to see if I blocked him? or to keep tabs? IDK just weird.

But I do agree that I should have gone silent afterward.

He was probably talking to his friend about this "crazy girl" her met and telling him how she led him on, etc or whatever story he had and the guy was like "let's have some fun with her, give me her snapchat"...

You are far to concerned about the "reasons" behind all of this. Just block them all and move on. If another guy adds you and you don't recognize the number (or whatever id in Snapchat) just don't add him

• Author
He was probably talking to his friend about this "crazy girl" her met and telling him how she led him on, etc or whatever story he had and the guy was like "let's have some fun with her, give me her snapchat"...

You are far to concerned about the "reasons" behind all of this. Just block them all and move on. If another guy adds you and you don't recognize the number (or whatever id in Snapchat) just don't add him

I did block his friend. And that's how my brain works I tend to over analyze things most people wouldn't give more thought to. Like a idiot I did confront him and he said he doesn't know his friend got my info and how I'm the 2nd person today who told him this. Don't believe him because only other way is friend went through his phone to get my name. I re blocked him as well.

Well to be honest, if I made my sexual interest known, and a woman says "Is that all you want?" it's an instant turn off. Either she has trust issues, isn't comfortable enough with her sexuality, or is insecure. So once he saw you getting paranoid he instantly backed off. I'd do the same thing.

As I've mentioned before, a lot of women these days are so worried that all a guy wants them for is sex. Then they get paranoid and wreck the chances of anything developing naturally. It's funny because women love confident sexually assertive men. But then some women also expect that same guy to act asexual when it's not happening. If he's vocal about his attraction, if he flirts, etc all he wants is sex. Lame double standard.

It could be that the women who are so anxious about being put in the FWB category indulged in casual sex with above average men when they were younger and are weary of having the same happen to them now.

Or they were cheated on by their boyfriends and want to lock-down a guy as quick as possible. I don't know. A lot of women do make the guy wait and expect him to spend time and resources on them to ascertain for sure he's interested in them, not ''just'' in getting laid. I have met quite a few guys who take the challenge and dump the women they sleep after, doesn't matter how long they've pursued those women.

its probably a consequence of dating women in their late 20s. They want to have children and they want to marry and time is running-out. Eligible bachelors are few and apart, attractive men would rather party and casually sleep around and the men who are stable but average(to them) enjoy having assets and money and don't want to part from them.

This discussion is soooo high school. JV squad. Can we end it already?

This discussion is soooo high school. JV squad. Can we end it already?

technically, a man who pursues a woman for a yr when she clearly isn't interested is by LF definition a CREEP.

it is written as such in the creepy thread.:lmao: