OM Left me after 4 years ........

Donate -

Thank you for sharing your story with me. I am so happy that you finally got the courage to leave. I understand there are many reasons why people stay this way.

I hope I can have such a happy ending and get the courage to leave and find someone that I know is right for me as well.

I think deep down I always knew it would never work with my OM.

We are looking for different things out of life. We are at different life stages.

I miss him though and think I will always love him as well, despite the horrible ending.

To be perfectly honest....I don't have the best marriage even now. Me and my wife exist more like friends than lovers/husband and wife. The sex is bland and rare, and I would not doubt if she has cheated a few times. We get along very well as friends and everything is peaceful and functional at home. However even now I would love to have a OW in my life to share some real affection. I can't say I have the answers, but its hard being happy on all fronts.

Donate -

Thank you for sharing your story with me. I am so happy that you finally got the courage to leave. I understand there are many reasons why people stay this way.

I hope I can have such a happy ending and get the courage to leave and find someone that I know is right for me as well.

I think deep down I always knew it would never work with my OM.

We are looking for different things out of life. We are at different life stages.

I miss him though and think I will always love him as well, despite the horrible ending.

Yes this is correct. You will be okay

• Author

@ Donate - I know there is no perfection. I know that and I know that happiness only comes in moments. I just want to be content I guess, which it sounds like you are.....that is the best a person can hope for.

@ Popsicle - Well he is not moving on. His new relationship is over and the girl lied to him about being pregnant and he hates her. I think he is going through a lot right now and he is only now dealing with his feelings regarding our break up. He was with her just over 3 months. She was a rebound.

You can not just get over a 4 year relationship like that. Its not possible if your a human that has emotions to move on until those feelings are healed. That is why both his and my rebound failed.

But I know our relationship was un healthy and after all that has happened, the break up was for the best.

I hope he takes time to deal with his emotions before jumping into another relationship. And his problem with having kids. I still care about him but Im trying to move on, its the right thing to do. And I hope one day we can be friends.