Do you think all girls and/or guys have the potential to cheat?

Boy, have I gotten into some arguments about this.

Yes, I think we all have the potential to cheat, depending on the circumstances. Particularly weak mental state, intoxication, anger and resentment at our SO, a gifted "seducer". You get two or three of these in combination and you could have a perfect storm.

I liken it to killing someone, that other thing that our lizard brains whisper into our ears from time to time. Given the "right" set of circumstances, just about any one of us would.

I impose boundaries on myself because I do not 100% trust myself. 99% ? Probably, but it's that other 1% that I have to be mindful of.

That is basically my position too, I am not a person predisposed to cheat like some appear to be, but the "perfect storm" is something that I accept could happen to me, in the same way given the right circumstances I could kill someone, despite all my natural instincts being aligned to preserve life.

Sometimes life is very simple, but sometimes life is just so complicated the decisions people make to preserve themselves or to make themselves happy, do impinge on other people.

No, some people truly care about their SO to the point that they would never do it. I've been in that position a few times. I was also in the position to cheat but declined because I liked the person I was dating so much.