Seeing this new guy.... Unsure already

Confront him what? For Christ sake is there no other men in the world or what? Save your fu**s to someone who is worth given a fu** to.

• Like 1
Space Ritual
so I finally spoke to her today. She said that they are very much still connected to eachother. She said he was only ignoring her that night she was texting him because he got jealous about her talking to guys. She said the reason she isn't speaking to him right now is because he was disrespectful to her that same night and she said that she doesnt tolerate disrespect. She also mentioned he's the only guy she's ever slept with. She was kinda arrogant tho because she said even if she ignores him or cuts him off he will most likely come back to her. She told me not to get my hopes up basically (what a bitch?). They've apparently been on and off since last February. She seemed amused by the fact that he entertained me at all honestly. I wonder should I confront him??

No don't confront him. It would be a waste of your energy. The best way to make your point is to make this guy insignificant. Block his email addresses, any social media, telephone number. easier said than done, I know, given the employment situation. But seriously, don't give this Goober the time of day. Delete him from your life like he didn't exist. Act like it does not bother you one bit and go about your business like you never heard of him.