I cant escape her

• Author

Why do we have the need to fill our heads with questions?

I know from a dumper's standpoint, nothing really matters!

We just excite ourselves by interpreting every insignificant

thing they do like chat, call, text, or even 'liking' in social media as

something meaningful when its not.

-Im sure they're thinking 'meh' while they are doing it.

But i cant imagine those dumpers who throw breadcrumbs.

These are the worst kinds of people. I like to call them 'suckers',

because they're like parasites feeding their ego on the

people they know who wants them.

Last month, my ex told me to come over their place so i could meet her nephew.

Last week, she invited me out for lunch with her family.

Moments ago, she chatted me if we could spend the night over coffee to study.

I don't get it at all. I stopped contacting her months ago.

I don't get why she's not seeing the signs that im no longer

interested. Seeing her will only prolong the pain.

Just venting. its been 4 months, and the intensity of these

breadcrumbs are increasing though i know she's being sweet

with another guy now. I cant stand it... there are days when

im tempted to take her offers because i've been really depressed

and been longing to see her for a while. but i know it wont do

anything for me.

Stop eating the breadcrumbs and go hunt down a steak...

Translates to

Delete, block, ignore...

• Like 5
Strength in Healing

I agree with the above poster.

She's handing out the bread crumbs, but you're the insect that's willing to feed on them.

Why on earth are you leaving her unblocked so she can continue to contact you with this nonsense -- ?

YOU are the one who leaves the door open. You know perfectly well she's a drama queen and isn't going to stop with the breadcrumbs (until she's settled with her new boyfriend).

It's on YOU that this contact continues, not her. End it now, block her on every app and site you use. Block her on your phone. Change your number if necessary, sheesh! :(

Why on earth are you leaving her unblocked so she can continue to contact you with this nonsense -- ?

YOU are the one who leaves the door open. You know perfectly well she's a drama queen and isn't going to stop with the breadcrumbs (until she's settled with her new boyfriend).

It's on YOU that this contact continues, not her. End it now, block her on every app and site you use. Block her on your phone. Change your number if necessary, sheesh! :(

Ruby knows best! Stop fooling yourself Seth.

Even though you work with her, that doesn't mean you should be connected to her on social media.

Take a bold step forward in healing by BLOCKING HER TODAY. I was in your position twice and I felt so relieved after blocking my ex-es. My healing sky-rocketed!

frigginlost
Why do we have the need to fill our heads with questions?

I know from a dumper's standpoint, nothing really matters!

We just excite ourselves by interpreting every insignificant

thing they do like chat, call, text, or even 'liking' in social media as

something meaningful when its not.

-Im sure they're thinking 'meh' while they are doing it.

But i cant imagine those dumpers who throw breadcrumbs.

These are the worst kinds of people. I like to call them 'suckers',

because they're like parasites feeding their ego on the

people they know who wants them.

Last month, my ex told me to come over their place so i could meet her nephew.

Last week, she invited me out for lunch with her family.

Moments ago, she chatted me if we could spend the night over coffee to study.

I don't get it at all. I stopped contacting her months ago.

I don't get why she's not seeing the signs that im no longer

interested. Seeing her will only prolong the pain.

Just venting. its been 4 months, and the intensity of these

breadcrumbs are increasing though i know she's being sweet

with another guy now. I cant stand it... there are days when

and been longing to see her for a while. but i know it wont do

anything for me.

Because every time you chat, text, reply, or see her, you show her that the bolded statement above is false.

• Like 1

Back in the day, before there were actually ways to block someone, I had an ex who did this all the damn time. By phone. You couldn't tell who was calling, so I had to pick up.

Finally, I came across an idea that worked. I made whatever arrangements she wanted. Then I would stand her up. A few times. After, I'd make lame excuses, and then I do it again. I never acknowledged her anger or disappointment, I'd just reschedule and tell her why I didn't show.

What happened to you? We were supposed to meet...
I'd respond with one of these: I had a date. I went to see a movie. I worked out. I went drinking. Sometimes it was the truth. Sometimes it wasn't.

Why didn't you call me and let me know?
I don't know. I didn't think about it.

It didn't take long before she got THAT message. The last time I stood her up, I never heard from her again.

• Like 2
  • Author
there are days when

and been longing to see her for a while.

Never took a single bait.

Even though i didn't block her. I never contact her. I never answered her calls, nor replied to her. Its tempting but i know its just nonsense.

Even though she knows she'll get no answer from me, she still keeps on inviting.

I 100% agree with all of these comments about blocking and NC. But sometimes when I think about blocking my ex I just get a feeling that it's kind of... Childish? For lack of a better word. I am a grown man I should be able to ignore the texts and calls just fine without technologies help. But then on the other hand I think it's definitely a positive measure in enforcing NC. Guess it might depend on your situation and personality.

• Like 1

My toxic ex is the same, 34yrs old and she has never heard on N/C.

What's the saying: Misery likes company? Stop torturing yourself!

BLOCK HER DUDE, download a mobile app and block it all. This is the only way you will be able to move forward with YOUR life.

• Author
Back in the day, before there were actually ways to block someone, I had an ex who did this all the damn time. By phone. You couldn't tell who was calling, so I had to pick up.

Finally, I came across an idea that worked. I made whatever arrangements she wanted. Then I would stand her up. A few times. After, I'd make lame excuses, and then I do it again. I never acknowledged her anger or disappointment, I'd just reschedule and tell her why I didn't show.

I'd respond with one of these: I had a date. I went to see a movie. I worked out. I went drinking. Sometimes it was the truth. Sometimes it wasn't.

I don't know. I didn't think about it.

It didn't take long before she got THAT message. The last time I stood her up, I never heard from her again.

are you the dumper or dumpee? eitherway, its still too harsh :laugh:. but cancelling your 'date' for another date really took the cake.

• Author
I 100% agree with all of these comments about blocking and NC. But sometimes when I think about blocking my ex I just get a feeling that it's kind of... Childish? For lack of a better word. I am a grown man I should be able to ignore the texts and calls just fine without technologies help. But then on the other hand I think it's definitely a positive measure in enforcing NC. Guess it might depend on your situation and personality.

I saw it this way too. We're better than technology, let them call 1000 times i'll never pick it up nor even the slight glance at my phone.

When i unfriended her and blocked her, she told me i looked lower than i already was. It didnt matter for me though, but she has a point.

Now, she's the one contacting me.

are you the dumper or dumpee? eitherway, its still too harsh :laugh:. but cancelling your 'date' for another date really took the cake.
In this case, I was the cheater who got dumped, and by that time, I couldn't have been happier.

So, technically, dumpee, but in spirit, dumper.

When i unfriended her and blocked her, she told me i looked lower than i already was. It didnt matter for me though, but she has a point. Now, she's the one contacting me.

Great so you blocked her? Champagne for you mate.

Yea "lower than you already was", that's just because she didn't like it that you declined the chair at the friendship table. You dented her ego. Good boy! :laugh:

In this case, I was the cheater who got dumped, and by that time, I couldn't have been happier.

So, technically, dumpee, but in spirit, dumper.

You were/ are a douche bag but you do make me laugh with your honesty!