why do some guys LIE SO MUCH?

GoldenGirl2015

It is only hypocrisy if a girl criticises a guy for poor behaviour but also tries to justify the same poor behaviour by a girl when there is no logical reason for the situations being different. In any case just because someone is a hypocrite does not mean their claim is false.

Doesnt make it false but its kinda ridiculous to take the moral high ground.

U dont seem to have a good grasp of what hypocrisy means. Lets not play word games here. If you go mad when a particular group of people do something but then ignore the same behaviour by others (or yourself), you are justifying it by proxy. Thats hypocrisy.

I've never fallen for a guy that lies. It's so obvious.

It's never obvious my dear. Never.

Unless you have emotional X-RAY vision or the most sound, best, immaculate judge of character, you can never really tell when the other is lying if your heart is desiring what they have to offer you.

OR

You don't take chances on the person your heart and mind is focused on and you avoid what could be lies or the truth.

Most normal people experience the "fool for love" disease at least once, sometimes twice, thrice or more in their lives.

Go listen to the Sandy Rogers song and get back to me.

]Sad reality? Most guys are full of ***** these days. [/b]

They flap their lips and talk a lot and trying play some "game." But if you look carefully, these guys are easily spotted and the second you spot one you should drop him.

I've been single for three years now because I can't find a decent man. I've gone on tons of dates, and time and time again, they all turn out to be losers. I don't "date" these guys. They get one or two dates and then it's shut down.

Some guys don't even get to date 1!!! :lmao:

The second you saw that this guy wasn't trying to see you, you should have dropped him. No one who loves anyone DOESN'T see them. I'm sure there were tons of other flags you should have been paying attention to as well.

Lots of girls drop to their knees and spread their legs easy for a guy who has everything she wants physically without actually paying attention to the matter between his ears and above his eyes.

These same girls don't give themselves a chance to go out on date #2 because they are way too scared to take a chance on what just might be a good guy.

The same girl will give the A-HOLE date #3,#4, #5, #6 and so on and so on and so on because they're obsessed with finding the truth about him. She'll endure all the BS and nastiness that comes with him until she gives up and says she's not dating anymore. Next week she's dating another A-HOLE taking on another series of crappy dates.

Lots of women run to the hills and run for their lives when a guy shows them genuine interest without trying to get into her pants after the 1st, 2nd or 3rd date. They'll discard him for not being adventurous enough or exciting enough, just because he's careful and wants to treat her with respect.

Would rather take a smart mark on a long drive then a stupid one on a short walk.

Posted eairler in the thread, but posting again for the smart ones that think could never get caught up. You're the perfect target. Thoughts / words / actions will filter out lots. Just, the real talented ones let you lie to yourself...and they have no discernable end goal.....so why lie if of no benifit.......cause that's what they bloody do.