Realistic not Pessimistic

BunHeadLA

I know myself well enough to know that I'm too tired to fight anymore. IF I do end up not homeless I'm going to only focus on career. Get in an arrangement and no way in hell actually date anyone again. I'll be posititivr about realistic goals but finding my own place in less than a week and actually falling in love again Sooo not going to happen

I think a lot of us are tired. I don't think you'll stop fighting though. The fac that you are here posting your thoughts means your fighting against something. As for reframing your mind, it won't happen in a week, however, because you are going to focus on career (as will I) means you are already reframing your goals (This can change in the future too.)

• Like 1
Any books or sites you can recommend?

The Seven Hermetic Principles - Mark Passio:

Focus in balance and mental aspects. Honestly, if you dig deep when watching this, there are many things you can, I believe, apply this to your life in general.

Edited by fireflywy
  • Like 1
  • Author

If I have to keep fighting the way I have my whole life it's not worth it then. None of the advice helps me in the here and now and it does not apply to me. It feels like another "everyone is like you, cheer up" so I'm going to duck out because I'm just getting more upset.